Lets Talk About You

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Sorry dear…

Wow… Only you? WOw :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

My dear… Nobody likes it o… But its just a part of every Nigeria’s constitution. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks alot dear @maikel_Coker We really appreciate your contributions so far…

Awesome! I’m Kachi and I’m a graphic designer too! It always feels great when I see someone from my field. Glad you’re enjoying it here at Zegist.

Hello kachie!!!:star_struck:

:raised_hands:

.Adeniyi olusola
.shollygoldcakesnconfection
.likes gisting, reading, cooking… hate lies and backbiting
.Best in and out qualities are honestly, confidence
.Got to know through a friend

Wow… really? Love to cook? That’s nice…

No one loves traffic o, it makes me sick always

In Lagos, you go fall sick tire… I don’t know which is worse… The long annoying traffic or the bus conductors that would put their armpit and butt close to your mouth because you manage to sit beside the door, or the sweaty bodies that would consume you inside the bus after a long day at work… :hushed::hushed:

:grin: it’s frustrating menh!

:rofl::rofl:pls stop

It happened to me one day and I was upset very upset with the driving so, when I couldn’t bear it anymore, I tapped him and ask you wan give me your armpit chop abeg shift make fresh air enter my body. Maybe he sensed that I was ready for trouble, he did not talk and when I came down, he was trying to flirt with me…I told him, **if I slap you ehen ** and the look on my face ehen. Well sha, I never see who fit beat me yet sha oo cos my mouth ain’t good.

Kpele

:rofl:no chill

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: You get mind o…

Them get mind for trying to dupe innocent me so since then, I gat trouble for them and their mouth no good too. Perhaps the way they expose that dirty boxers showing off that hair is disgusting for real, I never address that one yet maybe I will one day cos I will just be looking side instead of forward.

Jesus Christ!!! Girl breathe :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for reaching out
Segunfunmi Adewale
I work for Legacy Planet Limited
I am a Workaholic
I like brains and i Unnecessary criticism
You will never caught me planning evil for anyone
The feedbacks i get from any project i endevour
Best qualities:
I am a PR Consultant, Talent Manager, Script Writer, TV Producer, Content Manager, Event Producer, Video Director, Social Media Manager, Photographer, and renders Web Stream Services.

Knowledgeable and innovative creative professional with more than 5years training in production, public relations, web services and marketing experience whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency and ambition.

Be good, even to your enemies
Regards

Hmmmmm…Beht why?

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: Bros they don’t even use to catch witch sef

Wow!!! So much? That’s so cool… How are you able to put all this together? Nice one…

Welcome To Zegist. We’re delighted to have you here…

I am ooo

Thanks Pretyprexy for your comments