Lets Talk About You

Thanks

Yea, am back fully. Thanks

:dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2: I love that…

Welcome back to zegist

Welcome to the family dear, We’re delighted to have you here, feel free to interact and drop your opinion(s) on other post.

Thanks dear

@pretyprexy please what happened to our culture of welcoming people nah :no_mouth:

Somebody usually brings a bottle of Fanta.

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Yekpa!! :ok_woman:t6: They have called me out…

My apologies… Thanks for reminding me guys, that’s why i really love you guys…

Abi she ate it all ni :smirk::smirk:

so you her too right? i thought i was the only one who caught her…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeye friends… Smh

cc: @Judy @Aje

:smile:Yeassss!! The following persons I’m going to welcome and induct into this amazing community are our christmas presents… :smile::smile::smile:
@Silbert @Biolaojo @Youralibi1 @marty @Oladoyin18 @TheShanyiLife @Oselumense_Ruth @jozzy @Michael_Paccione @Fmi @Shelz @Elzinzi @chidindu @Valspecial14 @Mizbetty05 @Princess @Obodugo_Rapheal @librah25 @Olasunkanmi_Ore @Caroline_Obi @Olaolu @Vee @Tobechukwu_Igbukolu @buks @Mel @Goldek @Gov_Olanrewaju_Timil @Sokonji92 @Uzodigwe_Onyii @Mira @iamgrocerybag @taam @sachin @myhexa @gokzee @Teetee @Israel @King_Ffybi @Gbogo @Davonism @j_style @Afropolitico @Steve @ubahbenson @Asha42 @raymond @Holland_Davies @Cortney_Chavae @Diamondsdelight @12kurtis34 @okeynext @danielonuchukwu @soniairshad194 @fisayomi @Sonia @Chimynw @Aremu_Temilola @khalifa @Big_Mark @Enyo @Imran_Khokhar @RadioGuy @BabajideChad @tomotayo @Omotunde_Olaniran @Makky27 @pnce4real @Chibass @dejmannn @Shazomii @sooper21 @Olusholatolu @Vodina @Tama81 @soarontech @Abosede @Damien_Udousen @_Bamtef @Tolu_OR_Olayinka @DelonLIFE
I and We are so so delighted to meet you and have you join us to gist, discuss and have fun together here… Please tell us about yourself using the questions below:

**Looking forward to the juicy replies :star_struck::star_struck:

My name is Omotayo
I am an Intern int the Finance Dept of Filmhouse, Victoria Island Lagos
Laughing all the time, people find it Awkard
I like FOOD, laughing and watching football. My turnoffs are clubs and proud persons
Clubbing
My PATIENCE and HUMILITY
I got to know Zegist from Timi Bello Instagram Handle

You welcome @tomotayo

@theunofficialomotayo meet your namesake :yum::yum: Are you a babe or a boo?

Awwww… I love people who laugh alot… They are mostly happy people…

Welcome here… Its just sweet to have you here…

Here’s something for you:

Hi, everyone,
Name is Rapheal
Software developer at Techpoint.ng
Awkward, em, i don’t talk often, but when i do, its always crazy.
I like people with sense, and turnoff is, you already know… senseless people
Watching a Telemundo or what the hell do they call it movie.
I’m good with community management,
Lool… i saw the santa advert and registered

Welcome to the family @tomotayo we’re thrilled to have you here. we’ll love to see more of you on other post.

thank youuuuu.

thank u