Lets Talk About You

Thank you

:grin::grin: As if we don’t belong to the same family…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Can you give us the honors of beholding your pretty face?

Welcome to the family! @Eileen278

You’ll definitely love it here.

This is @pretyprexy ooo! :rofl::rofl:

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: I have repented na… I don’t eat again… I’m tring to be as petite and slim like @ruthameh125

You wish​:joy::joy::joy::joy::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Oshey, seer! :raised_hands::joy::joy:

Aiit
Am Emeka, an imolite, from ikeduru
Work with Firstbank, location - Lagos (i only work with them oooo, before u will start telling me how ur #2000 was eaten, but i assure i’d help the best way i can when u have an issue but i know u will not cos we are upping our game every day, TRULY THE FIRST…
I love making friends, simple,caring,loving sombori who loves everything good… Am Very single very very
Am turned on by pretty, handsome and happy ppl …see that part of what you will never be caught not doing is what i dont know cos i can do everything even in secret, i dare to take every step hoping it wld teach me something eida good or bad…
Am a prouding person when am successful with what i do when my goal is attained…
I can do anything when my heart is into it, anything…
Got to know abot zegist via facebook…
Please my feedback is that we nid to share this fun and expand the family, its just too good to be limited to us ere, we gats spread the love…thanks

Yahhhh!!! @Echelon Welcome to the club!! I personally feel so delighted to have you here… I don’t use First Bank though… :face_with_head_bandage:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: and our Zegist queen @Mira is single too o… Well i didn’t say anything o… :disappointed_relieved:

Awwww… Its people like this that should be receiving awards from day 1. Thanks for this feedback. You can share this all over your social media accounts so your friends can be a part of this beautiful community.

We intend to give cash rewards (N5000) to anyone who shares the most at the end of every month.

:slightly_smiling_face: Welcome Bruv!

Welcome to family @Samyukabi @El-Martyno_Alpha we’re delighted to have you here.

Tell us more about yourself here…

How to successfully slide into a lady's DM for the first time

:joy::joy::joy::joy: and our Zegist queen @Mira is single too o… Well i didn’t say anything o… :disappointed_relieved:

Are you serious…wow wow wow
Itz aiit

Erm… do you have a contrary point of view? Please tell us, is @Mira married? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Data rewards oo… read more here

See as my matter dey on top people head like pure water o :joy::joy::joy:

Ambulance dictated! :joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: As in ambulance related…

Welcome to zegist @Eileen278 & @Echelon. We are so happy to have you here.

Thanks @Otseluv

With Blue light…