Lets Talk About You

If nobody talk abot you…then

Epic… Ambulance bawo :joy::joy::joy:

Name: Ukabi Sammy

Job Title or Company/ Business: Student

What’s awkward about you: nothing… just keeping quiet at serious situations

What are your likes and turnoffs? I so love happy people, Even if you pretend to be, serious minded, love to watch football and do the movie thing.

Turnoffs: laziness, Less Money

What would you never be caught doing? Stealing

What makes you proud of you? Me makes me proud of me

What are your best in and out qualities? Honesty and I keep it a :100:

How did you get to know about zegist: was invited by miracle uka-Kalu

Any feedback: Nah

This my surname can sweet you eh… Chai, I’ve missed you!

Welcome to Zegist. :wink:

-My name is Blessing Friday.
-Am a graduate Trainee in Del engineering.
-Cant really say whats awkward about me, maybe my friends can.
-I like sincerity and honesty, and hate Lies and pretense.
-I will never be caught dating/having sex with a married man.
-That i don’t give my parents headache make me proud cos i hear a lot of parents complain about their children.
-In and Out qualities are punctuality(i hate lateness with passion),honest and disciplined.
-saw it online(Facebook)
-no feedback for now.

Wow! So just you have both exciting names? Friday is the most exciting day of the week and Blessings are always exciting to receive… Nice name sweet lady! Welcome Home To Zegist.com

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Then you’re one of the lucky ones… They like our headache sef…

Oh nice!!! We’re so glad you’re here… Welcome! :yum:

Woop! woop!

Thank you.

As part of our welcome culture for our new family ( we consider you guys family already… :blush: ), we would want to say a big WELCOME TO THE ZEGIST FAMILY where we gist, gist and gist…
Real friendships and families have been formed from here…
Business relationships has been established here too…
People have found their life patners here too:blush::blush::blush: So guess what, you’re in the right place… So Welcome, Welcome, Welcome… :blush:
@Ogoo @Ruthcy @Bertila_Maylene_Shai @Obiekwe_Pascaline @BaldFemi @Kufre_Udeme @Rosie_Sam @Anosike2018 @Temzy @Aibee @Fiona @Abdulsalami_Phateema @Motun @Biliameen @Steebaba @Destiny1 @Abimbola_Oladele_Ogu @Francadiva @Adebola_Victor @Temi_Brown @Tonyegbo2018 @Rianna93 @Perfect @NDATDA @jendorbaba1 @Destiny @Yetunde1 @osas006 @Miriam_Mairiga @Collinzjay @Ouskeh @ahmedumaru2012 @nelson.oyewole @igalagirl @ggoi @Lawretta @Emerald @Precious_Chika_Danie @abby @duru_queeneth @Morris @Rozy @Onyinyechi @Flamefrank @Oyetunde @Joel1 @Ay-Upeth @Opeyemi_Tokunboh @El-Martyno_Alpha @Samyukabi @Ebyesuf @Jerry @Echelon @Yucee @Mhizromy @Kammy @Kimberly_Woodrum @Misola @ggsandu99 @Uwas @Labs @Eileen278 @tatafo @Mhoyor_19 @oluwakorede @Edwinbassey9 @salzarieum @Ahmed_Khan @Odame_Victor

We want to meet you… So tell us about you using the questions below… :blush:

My name is Temitope Brown.
I work @Access Holdings.
There is nothing awkward about me really, others could probably have a different opinion.
Likes…happy people, music and reading.
Turnoffs: rude peeps
Would never be caught stealing.
I make myself proud in so many ways.
One of my greatest qualities is loyalty.
Got to know about Zegist through Facebook.

Welcome to the family! We look forward to seeing your great contributions here. Cheers!

Brown girl… :heart_eyes: Love your surname…

Oh nice… Welcome To Zegist… Nice to have you here.

Welcome to the zegist family
5k worth of data Lol people like me won’t even sef but I’ll try

You can and will win this… Just keep sharing posts…

Okay ma

Thanks.its great to be here.

Thank you.

With sweet Joy In My heart, I welcome our new members to our amazing family… :blush::blush: Our community is growing!!!

@wealth_King @AFI @Dumkwu_Peter @St_Chiadi @Chijindu_Noble_Akujo @Stelly @Femi-Williamz @Wanderlust @Ibikunle_Aristotle_A @Aijay_sleek @Patricia @Kodi @stellaatinuke @Michael_7 @sumeetlakra003 @enehidoko @adenijiayocharles @Augustus_Caesar @Emerald @Franka_Igwebuike @MorgByte @Moyosola @itsdolapojulius @IfeanyiKalu @Odiase @mannyjanuel @Emmanuel_Akharia @cgEight @Happiness @Angela_C_Morgan @June @Oluchi_Onah @dapo4friends @Faith_Okeme @Oreoluwa @Heirsohsir @Oreoluwa_Dahunsi @bakareoluwakemi22 @Yh_ItsChioma @Ebun @Babyangel @TheRealGen2 @Mmd @Invest_in_Lekki @razaqrasheedah71 @Francis_Odeyemi @Jyn @Adebisi_Alaba_Isaiah @javatojafafa @Lugard @ahmadmuhammad4142 @londpaulbarap @Imara @Damien @Giftty @Victor_Njoku @DanDan_Adebayo @Oluwachemmy @isaaczobam @F.A.B @Kingsley956 @Danieley @ButterrFingers @Greg @Supergirl @JiggaByte @Alex @Miemie @igboyorubaboy @Estherbee @Dozie1992 @Hbemigho @Benedicta @Frances @iamed @Chisom_Joyce @Alabi_Omolara @Dharme @seniorgirl @luchi @Christian @Sammy123 @Patanude @Somly @Prisca_Onome @Bibiwonder @James_Iroro @Bitter_Leaf_Enifome @Amara @harry @Sarah @Zoe @Chichi @Lizberry_Onyinyechuk @Chino

Welcome to our online home away from home!! :blush: :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

We would specially love to know all and everything about you… So please :blush: Using the questions below… Give us the gist about you… You just might find a sweet friend, business patner or customer here so get ready to sell your market well :grinning::grinning:

Help! I'm new here. 😭

The Zegist Nation is moving!!

really moving!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

I’ll eat beans three times a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, 365 days plus one! This guy is really missing!