Lies we tell ourselves

There are certain things have have happened repeatedly with us and each time they happen, we make up our minds that we will change our ways…but…who are we kidding? :joy:

I’m guilty of this one “My data does not last. I will stop watching Instagram videos.

What’s yours?

“I will make fitfam meals to work daily” so I don’t eat out or eat junk….

Lol fitfam ko …is it when I am begging myself to wake up in the morning I will start cooking… Life is already stressful as it is :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is going to be me pretty soon :sob:

The dedication for fit fam is real. It’s not for the weak :joy:

I’ll sleep early so I can wake up early …

When alarm goes off … “ Let me snooze just for an extra 10mins … “

Lol me too… “this week is dedicated to fruits and veggies only “

It’s all lies

Loooool Just imagine after work and Lagos traffic stress, I should come home and be eating lettuce…world wide joke

:joy::joy::joy::joy: it is only when I do it without planning anything that’s when it works

:joy:
The original alarm time set is just for show :joy:

I will remember. I don’t need to write it down, I can’t forget.
When someone mentions a hundred things for me to remind them of. Me sef, I need reminder :smile:

Sooo true … For those rare times when you simply just don’t have an appetite.:::

Also … I’m only having ONE drink then I’m going home

End up getting home past midnight after several drinks :wine_glass:

#Sigh

:joy::joy:

Friday 5:00pm: as I carry my bag Me:" I am not going anywhere this weekend "
Lol my insta stories during that weekend says another thing

It’s the opposite for me o.

I will make plans not to sit at home. For where? It’s me and my bed that weekend :smile:

This week me: I need to cut my beer intake. Following week I’m relaxing on a Friday with ice cold Heineken :sweat:

D​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:These things are just funny the week I set agenda since Monday for the weekend I don’t see the stairs throughout the weekend…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: True

You can’t come and go and die my brother…YOLO!

I’m going jogging everyday for the next one month,… Blah… Blah… Blah it’s past one month already and I’m yet to go for the first :joy:.