Lies we tell ourselves

:rofl::rofl: we are insatiable

This is so me except that I review my long used words and hurl them without mincing words

Me: I will try to call my friends more often to check up on them.

One month later…

Friend: babe, how are you now? Long time.

Me: I was just about to call you sef :woman_facepalming:t5:

I’m really not good at keeping in touch, but I always have the persons in mind but for some reasons I don’t feel eager to.

Story of my life :joy:

I told my sister Me! I’m not taking coke cola again
some hours later Dayo what happen??
The weather is too hot I need sugar in my system

That line :joy:
“I was just about to call you”.

My own is “I just thought about you” or “You crossed my mind yesterday”

I just remembered this tweet. The young girl said she needs something chilled and bitterish :joy:

The person will start thinking u are a liar :sob: so painful

And I will be the friend that will give the sarcastic reply after being told

Friend: “I was just about to call you o”.

Me: I know. Okay, let me allow you call me then… (ends call)

Since you wanted to call me, I can’t pose as a stumbling block to your incoming call.

:joy::joy:. You’re harsh o.

I’m not o… helping a friend, that’s all.

I don’t see anything with calling someone, but at the same time, if I call and you start telling me you were about to call then I will allow you to call.

Besides, I’m not even working for MTN so why will I insist on calling when you want to call?

Ahn! So petty :joy::joy::joy:

Lol… It’s better you don’t even mention that you were about calling me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also say that sometimes because truly eh, I thought of calling this person and all of a sudden, I receive a call from that same person I thought of calling. When you now say, hey! I just thought of calling you now, you get the sarcastic “I know” response. :joy::joy::joy:

Story of my life.

Me: I’ll stop taking bikes (okada) it’s very dangerous.

Next minute I’m on a bike to lekki or ajah. I really need to stop🤦‍♀️

:joy:
I turned off Instagram from cellular in settings but…”let me just quickly see something” is still doing me. I’m scared to check my data balance :joy:

This Instagram thing ehn! It’s like an addiction sef. I usually logout my IG but I still find myself checking it countless times a day just to peep, next thing I’ve scrolled through for over an hour.

Im gonna try this someday

:joy::joy::joy::joy:I dey tell you…serious addiction but I think if you really put your mind to it and you are really occupied with other things you can really stay off…

Lol… Please do, but not everytime o.

I do it when I kuku don’t even have too much airtime.

Some call back because truly they were about to call and others don’t because they never expected you to end the call when they said it :rofl::rofl::rofl: