LOL... Who did this?

What’s your style???

looool… God! i don’t know anything about this oo.

:joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

From Optimist to Lord of the Water to Sniper.

This is an adventurous man!!!

The optimist, sniper and lord of the waters happen for a reason and mostly in the morning. You move too close to the WC and it’s quite a hard task bending the pipe to aim (guys will understand). Otherwise, I’m the President of the USA any other day. :grin:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I just like the “thief” style…

It’s cracking me up seriously…:joy::joy::joy:

All my ladies… This totally works!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What??? @Judy @Aniekan @Kiitan @Drew08 and others, have you heard? Where them… Coman confirm…

@iamtosyne @Daking @Aje @W.O @abnetz @vyrux @NaijaLander

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The guys I know will make you feel super ridiculous if you do this one.

:no_mouth::no_mouth:

:joy::joy: I know some friends that can be like “what is doing this one?” :roll_eyes:

indeed, He is a Living God :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

E depends on the girl oo. But tchai, na to walk away to fight another day… Before…You understand naa…:rofl::rofl: But seriously, I t would really piss me off and I might be so disgusted I will never talk with her again… Na subtle insult be this naa…

clears throat.

How about naked arguments? Especially with hubby :joy::joy::joy:

ko le werk oo.

I like all these kinda argument. I am sure we won’t even know what we are arguing about.:joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I tell you… I weee just be using style to pull cloth and shake body when i’m tired of the argument and he no wan hear word :joy: