LOL... Who did this?

Why the fear? :joy:

Let’s hope the argument isn’t about you using children’s school fees to buy iPhone X because you know boo has money. IT WILL NOT WORK!!!

I can’t even do that… I’m not that conceited.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My dear…its sweet like that ni…

In that case I’ll add ass join… I’ll just strip off n do pole dance :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

just joking, Guys don’t play with money

Seriously…

(sighs)

Painting this kind of image to a creative innocent man on a Sunday morin isn’t fair o. It’s just not fair at all. @aniekan @Judy @Aje @iamtosyne I believe you all are my witnesses

@theunofficialomotayo @iamtosyne if you meet @pretyprexy in person, you would know that it would work if she uses this stunt. What ever the argument was about initially would become a waist. Sorry I meant waste.

I see…You craze pass me choi can you be my friend

Brother! Leave matter. Not all men are carried away with ‘accessories’ by default.

LOL! We pray we don’t meet such men, at least if a man lives in the same house with a woman he should be attracted to her “accessories”

Lol…I’m not saying he won’t be attracted to her ‘accessories’, I’m just saying not all men get carried away by them in the presence of serious matters.

Lol okay

Body parts now named accessories :laughing:

I’m not your witness o

Was simply quoting him :blush:

You’ll deny me just iike that?

Yes! I’m ur friend already :blush:

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk: as if u “always” keep Sundays holy

This one that our Sage of Zegist is being savagery tonight.

Are we safe? :running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man: