Looking for recommendations

Hello everyone,

Please I’m looking for recommendations. Anyone in Ibadan? @W.O @NaijaLander @Aniekan . I’m asking for a friend in need of some seedlings. We were told that we could only get more information at Forest Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) or International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) and these places happen to be in Ibadan. Google has been a hassle getting a hold of their contact details. It would not be proper to drive down to Ibadan just for contact details of anyone in charge, as we’re not even certain they would have the seedlings yet.
So anyone knows anyone in Ibadan that could help with this information? Kindly drop pointers here.
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in anticipation.

Could you give me more info about the kind of seedlings? I happen to know someone who used to work at IITA. I could possibly get a contact so you would put a call through

3 Likes

Thank you @W.O according to my friend they might not know the seedlings if she says the names, but if she could speak with someone in charge, she could describe to the person in details, if they have it or not. It’s supposed to be used as a preservative for some product,I don’t think she wants to divulge such information.

@Judy. Your dp is really beautiful​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@ruthameh125 is that your final recommendation???

Okay… I’d try to get a contact to call

@ruthameh125 thanks dearie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Didn’t see recommendation sef. All I see is a beautiful dp​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You welcome

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: u’re a case