Love is all about the little things

I wish they would understand ooo… Every 30 minutes of silence either means we are hiding something from them or something is wrong!

4 Likes

@evansakanno in the movies yes, bt in real life it’s most likely the other person gave up a long time ago, So please in a situation like that GATHER all your strength and GIVE UP.

3 Likes

I am an advocate of giving up, however only in some situations, eg.

1. You both have a huge problem with understanding each other
  2. Communication is so weak such that after asking what each other ate its so difficult to start a new topic
  3. He or She doesn’t show how much you are loved and appreciated.
6 Likes

A ship is but to move you to a place in life, so if your friendSHIP, relationSHIP, courtSHIP, fellowSHIP or workmanSHIP is not moving you anywhere, Nwanne abandon the ship and swim….swim nwanne, swim…!

11 Likes

Nice thread here on Love…

Love, like Life itself, is worth fighting for. It needs to be re-energized daily through words, surprises, sacrifices, etc. Once you take it for granted, both parties start to drift apart gradually and then it’ll slip you by.

5 Likes

Nwanne tell them

Relationship goals…

3 Likes

GBAM!!! @igbokwenu u have said it all… can somebody bring the kola nut and palm wine fast.
lol…:wink:

2 Likes

I happen to know a couple, they don’t seem to have anything to talk about or rather nothing serious. They just joke around, he never says anything about his work to her and neither does she mention hers but, they have a wonderful relationship, 12 years still going strong. So do we call that? Poor communication between both parties or…?

1 Like

Believe me @mariam the days of that relation are numbered. If u check well that man has a female somebody he finds it easy pouring out his heart to somewhere … just saying ooooooh.
Abi @evansakanno @igbokwenu @Bimz @nneka_ng @She_n @Roger @Pope what you think.

4 Likes

You are right bro. At the end of the day, the friend ends up being the emotional support.

2 Likes

Talking is one way to communicate. There are other ways…

1 Like

I want to believe the above applies, when they are with guests, friends or relatives. When they are alone with each other, they talk about everything that matters. Every single thing.:slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem with the wearing out thing is being comfortable knowing u already have each other so that’s where it ends. But no bro,u’ve got to keep watering that flower everyday.

6 Likes

Exactly oh! How can a couple not talk?? Hian!

@evansakanno very nice illustrations about love. Love is a beautiful thing with the right person.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lovely lovely thread on love, @evansakanno… I really miss most of the phases sha…
Sad thing is, this sweet acts and gestures do not happen all the time… Where are the pictures of the stormy moments lovers walk through? That’s all part of the journey you know…
Beautiful thing is when you’re with the right person, lines fall easily into pleasant places… Even the stormy moments are lovely…
**there’s this joy knowing no matter the fights or misunderstandings you both face, no one is going anywhere… **

5 Likes

This part ehn :joy::joy::joy:

Ha!!! You are incredibly wrong and I know that for sure