Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete

A man identified as Tunde Williams-Funmilayo has taken to his Facebook to narrate on how he escaped death in the hands of his security guard just a year ago.

According to the man, the guard entered into his room with the intent to kill him and inflicted a deep machete cut in his head while they struggled. But in what seemed to be a miracle, he is still alive to tell the story.

Read his narration below:

DELIVERED BY THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD !..THE DAY MERCY SAID NO…
And so it was at about 5 am on this day at this hour on the 10th of October last year … I was suddenly awoken by the door of my room opening. this was in the farm bungalow in Ibadan.
Standing inside my room by the door was Jonathan, my security guard! I was alarmed and shouted, what do you want ? to which he replied .you called me.

I said get out I didn’t call you unknown to me at that time he had a knife in his hand. then he rapidly approached the bed shouting sebi you are going to London tomorrow.
I knew I was in trouble but could not make any sense of it. being not naturally violent,.attack mode did not kick in.

Why because Jonathan was my like a brother whom I asked to come to sleep on a mattress in my dining room on the farm after I discovered his guard house was leaking and the floor mat was cold. we eat the same food made by my cook and used the same plates and cutlery. gave him suya and old clothes just the night before and took him church with me branching at a Buka after church normally. had asked him to bring another friend to join him as he was bored at the weekends.

so you can imagine my thinking. what’s going on ? has he gone mad? I had still not seen the knife maybe my eyes would have cleared!
I got up swiftly as he approached and covered his head with my blanket, pinning his hands beside him . then proceeded to push him backwards out of my room along the corridor towards the main living room . all the while trying to figure out what’s wrong.

I felt my heart starting to race as I was going into panic, but had the presence of mind to regulate my breathing so my reasoning would not be impaired .
at this point, I pushed him through a set of louvre windows. only to reveal the other guard waiting with a machete, I had completely forgotten about him.

Jonathan takes the matchet raises it and reveals the knife in the other hand raised to!
I was cornered my brain still looking for answers against attack or even defence… with hindsight, I imagined some bruce lee moves I could have done. but then I sought to connect with him eyeball to eyeball. I looked in his eyes asking and pleading. there was no human being there! only a demon I now knew I was going to die! I could see my staff coming in the morning and my dead body found. I could see it!

but something in me rose up and said no not today speaking in tongues since under my breath I began to quote, the scriptures, despite once being a house pastor the only scripture I remembered was “I shall not die but live to declare the glory of the lord in the land of the living ,this constantly being augmented with tounges .

Of course I am trying to make light of the situation now but I was terrified, petrified and even remember begging that my children were waiting for me in two days. with his arms, raised still, cornered I knew there nothing else to do. strangely I was more worried about the knife than the Matchette. even my tongues had ceased! so I mustered up my faith and said HOLY SPIRIT PLS TAKE OVER.

THAT was the last sentence before he brought down the machete, I saw stars and launched forward pushing him back as I made an escape for the front door,. I was out !running and screaming but no sound, well I thought I was running only for police to find my bloody hand stains along the vehicle as I tried to support my self,
anyway, I like the running version like the films. so I turned a corner and down I went, face first, later realising my left side was paralysed.

I remember being aware of a bamboo stake beside me which I wanted to grab and swing towards my pursuers. but alas I could not move! I tried so hard my brain, what was left of it still frantically thinking in crises mode of what to do and why I could not move.

then I DIED… what I didn’t know then was what seemed like five minutes to me before I woke up, apparently was an hour. with rain pouring into my now open skull, brain exposed on the sandy ground.

I didn’t know when the pursers went over me or why they did not finish me off. it was later revealed to me that an angel of God took over the area. covered my head with his wings and somehow made these guys just walk by me! these are people who knew I could identify them!
anyway, I am still dead, and sorry guys I didn’t see any lights and tunnels of vision of heaven… for those of you who like jist!
Continue reading…