Morning Devotion

So I understand how fast paced life can be and how it can be keeping up with some ‘important’ things, hence this thread.

That said, HAVE YOU SAID A PRAYER TODAY?, HAVE YOU COMMITTED THOSE THINGS TROUBLING YOUR HEART TO GOD IN PRAYER?, HAVE YOU TOLD GOD ABOUT THAT HEART DESIRE IN PRAYER? If your answer is no, bow your head for 2mins, forget about everything around you and say a prayer.

Don’t forget to drop your testimony here when that prayer you said after reading this yielded results.

Also, I’ll like everyone to take it upon themselves to remind one another about saying a prayer each morning (on this thread). Be somebody’s reminder!

There’s no point waking to rush through life everyday all in the name of no time when your day can be the best you ever had by simply saying a prayer

Cc: @evansakanno @Aje @W.O @Judy @pretyprexy @fola @Oluwarufus @Mira @geezybee @Maryfunmi @Peacehoney @habeebsanni

Top Influencers & Authors - March 2018

Dear Father,

Forgive our sins and let your blood, shed on the cross of Calvary, cleanse us from all forms of our unrighteousness, so we may appear only and blameless before THEE.

We thank You for the gift of life, for providing our food, clothing, shelter, peace and protection.

We ask that You grant unto us sound mind today, we ask that You help us surmount our challenges today and grants us divine favor where ever we go.

Cause all out decisions today to be right dear Lord.

Thank You answering our prayer Lord.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen and Amen! Bless you @theunofficialomotayo and @NaijaLander

yes, i always take my time to pray and declare myself a vehicle for GOD.

Amen

Amen!!

Amin

Dear Father,

Thank you for bringing us into a new day like this. We bless your name for seeing us through the night and granting us this special gift of life.

We confess our sins to you and pray that you forgive us. Create in us a clean heart and renew your spirit within us.

Protect us this day, direct our ways and be a light unto our path. Let your wisdom dwell with us and make us better people than we were yesterday. Bless the works of our hands and help us stay humble at all times.

And at the end of the day, please give us peace and a heart filled with joy.

All these we ask through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Amen. Thank you Pastress of AMC

amen!

Almighty God, merciful Father,

I’m grateful for life, joy and peace we enjoy. I thank you for being God to us all. Loving and caring even when we don’t really deserve it based on our actions.

You know every way we have sinned against you, in thoughts and in our deeds. Lord please forgive us yet again. On Earth it’s a huge struggle between fueling the spirit and the flesh and most times we fall based on our failing strength. Lord please forgive us all.

Help us to love one another just as you love us. Help us to love you more so we can live truly worthy lives. Grant us wisdom to maneuver the challenges of being a genuinely good person in Nigeria. Bless the work of our hands and help us to inspire people to work hard. Help us to reach out to people who we are better than even as we try to connect with those better than us. Help us to share our experiences so others can learn from them.

Thank you Lord for your unfailing love.
We believe in you now and always,
Amen.

Amen!!
This is now included in my new prayer point!!

Being a good person in Nigeria is so hard. It only takes the Grace and fear of God to be.

Amen!!!

It’s very difficult. It need the Grace of God. As trivial as the temptation to get angry, most of us fall

Amen

Amen.

Heavenly Father, eternal rock of ages, the one who was, who is and is to come, we thank you for all that you have done, all that you are doing and all that you are about to do. You’re incomparable, and we say, may all glory, honour and adoration be ascribed unto your holy name, in Jesus name, Amen.

Some people died this morning, some are in the hospital with one infirmity or the other, but you made it possible for us to see the brightness of today, we’ve come to say thank you Lord.

King of Glory, is there any way we have sinned against you, whether knowingly or unknowingly, through our sights, actions, speech, thought, Lord please have mercy.

Our going out and coming in is in your precious care, Lord guide and protect us. No journey of any kind that we embark on shall see to our end, and whatsoever we lay our hands on today shall be blessed. We decree that everyday of our lives shall be days of victory.

Is there anyone pregnant here, I ask that you be with them and grant them safe delivery when due. Meet each and every of us at the point of our needs and at the end may you receive all the glory.

Thank you for the answered prayers for we know you will do even more than we have asked, in Jesus name, Amen.

Good morning everyone.

Amen

Amen