My Mum Is An Embarrassment | A Touching Story Of A Mother & Son

mom ran a small shop at a local market where She sells little vegetable and such to feed, anything for the money they needed.

There was this one day during primary school, the boy remembers that it was a field day, and his mom came. he was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? he threw her a hateful look and ran out.

The next day at school, his friends started making jokes at him and saying words like “Your mom only has one eye?!”

At the point, he wished that his mom would just disappear from this world so he said to his mom, “Mom, why don’t you have the other eye?! You’re only going to make me a laughingstock.

Why don’t you just die?” His mom did not respond, Now he felt a little bad, but at the same time, it felt good to think that he had said what he’d wanted to say all this time.

Maybe it was because his mom hadn’t punished him, but he didn’t think that he had hurt her feelings very badly with his actions.

One night, he woke up and went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. his mom was crying sitting at the kitchen, so quietly, as if she was afraid that she might wake him. he took a look at her and then turned away.

Because of the thing he uses to say to her, he started feeling bad and guilty. Even so, he hated his mother who was crying out of her one eye. So he told himself that he would grow up and become successful because he hated his one-eyed mom and out of desperation to come out of poverty.

One morning, he left where he stayed with his mum, he came to Lagos where he got admitted to a university in Lagos and studied hard with all his confidence.

The boy got married, have kids and bought a house of his own too, He now lives happily as a successful man. he likes it here because it’s a place that doesn’t remind him of his mom.

This happiness he gets was getting bigger and bigger, when someone unexpected came to see him “What?! Who’s this?!” he asked, It was my mother, Still with her one eye, It felt as if the whole sky was falling apart on him. His little girl ran away, scared of his mom’s eye.

And he asked her, “Who are you? I don’t know you!!!” as if he tried to make that real. he screamed at her “How dare you come to my house and scare my daughter! Get out here now!” And to this, his mother quietly answered, “oh, I’m so sorry, I guess I’m at a wrong address,” and she disappeared.

Thank goodness, she doesn’t recognize me. he was quite relieved. he told himself that he wasn’t going to care or think about this for the rest of his life.

Then a wave of relief came upon him, one day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to his house. he lied to his wife saying that he was going on a business trip. After the reunion, he went down to the old shack, where he used to live with his mother, just out of curiosity there, he found his mother fallen on the cold ground.

But he did not shed a single tear. She had a piece of paper in her hand, it was a letter to his some.

She wrote,
My Son,

I think my life has been long enough now. And, I won’t visit Lagos anymore, but would it be too much to ask if I wanted you to come to visit me once in a while? I miss son so much.

And I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I decided not to go to the school, For you, I’m sorry that I only have one eye, and I was an embarrassment to you.

You see, when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with only one eye, so I gave you mine, I was so proud of my son that was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

I wasn’t angry with you with all the things you did to me. The couple times that you were angry with me. I do tell myself, ‘it’s because you love me.’ and i really miss all the time you spent together around me.

I miss and love you so much, You mean the world to me my son.

His world shattered and he cried! He realized she lived for him, she sacrificed that much for him. but unfortunately, the mother died just before he can rush her to the hospital.

In conclusion,
let us appreciate our mother no matter the condition you find yourself, they sacrificed a lot for us, I love my mother Do you?

Don’t just leave here without saying something, please drop us a comment.

Thank you

Source [https://www.instagram.com/hansfinest]

REVEALED!

Hey, friend,

Are you tired of being a job seeker or you are tired of trekking the streets in search of a job or you don’t want to spend the rest of your life working as a slave on a job that never gives you any personal satisfaction or you are tired of CONSTANTLY BEING BROKE and living from hand-to-mouth or you would like to earn a six-figure monthly income while working less than 3 hours a day or you want to be able to work wherever and whenever you want to or you are planning to quit your job very soon and you have no idea what you want to do next or you are a struggling business owner who finds it difficult to generate cash flow in your business or you would like to have more than enough free time to spend with your family and friends.

If you have answered YES - as in- you fall into at least ONE of these categories, then you are most likely wondering why others are making it in terms of MONEY in life - BUT NOT YOU. And you could have found yourself wishing for someone who would simply hand you a crystal clear easy-to-follow treasure map for making it in Nigeria.

Stick with me NOW, because I will reveal to you EXACTLY what to do to gain your financial freedom.

I will show you my TOP TWO SECRET of how I earn my living online, legitimately, easy, simple, fast, and reliable.

Check the below link to see my top 2 secret

http://bit.ly/top2secret