My wife and side chic got pregnant @ the same time, now I'm in a big mess. 😢😢

So I am 37 and married, I love my wife so much but I gave in to peer pressure and started having an affair, all my friends have side chics so I always felt like the odd one out. But the unexpected happened as my side chic got pregnant and that was absolutely not my plan! But the weirdest part was that she got pregnant same time as my wife, and they both delivered in October. I didn’t know my wife found out I was cheating on her and pretended she didn’t know, so we had a quarrel last month and she got furious and told me I actually isn’t the father of her son, that she wanted to get back at me for cheating on her and getting the woman pregnant and that she is leaving the marriage. I didn’t know what to say so I challenged her to prove her claims by getting a DNA test and she agreed. We had the test done and lo and behold I am not the freaking father!!! I stormed out of the hospital and went straight to my side chic 's apartment, only to find her in bed with a man. With the rage in me already, I rushed and pounced on the guy only for her to yell out saying that’s the father of her baby! I froze and thought I was in a dream cos this cannot be happening. I’ve not gotten a DNA test on the baby but I need to seek opinions of neutral people as to what my way forward should be, I don’t want to commit murder out of anger. I spent a fortune on these babies and I miss my wife! please what do I do?

3 Likes

:expressionless:

Ya asking what you should do? First slap yourself and repeat after me "my father my father! Anywhere they’ve used my sense to buy kulikuli let them run mad,amen!"
Good!
Before I tell you what you should do,first your statements are contradicting. How? You said you love your wife but na,its meant to be “loved”. Because if you love your wife as you’ve outrightly stated,then you wouldn’t have given into peer pressure. Yeah yeah,no one is above mistakes but didn’t your conscience follow you while you were having time out with the side chick? It did but you ignored it,oh great! Believe me when I say that your wife didn’t cheat on you to have that baby,he’s yours-she’s just playing abi toying with your emotions to show you how she must felt when she realized your escapades. See,believe the side chic and accept the child isn’t yours,and forge ahead to beg your wife to let you back into her life,and make sure you aren’t compromising else she’ll suspect your every moves even when you have no bad intentions. That’s how bad and hurting it is. Finally learn and strive to be a better man.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Amen!!

1 Like

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This kain story use to sweet me ehn… Very funny.

1 Like

See as bad thing dey sweet you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Truth is, you got yourself into this deep shit by cheating in the first place. Not every guy comes out very lucky and free… you know… Not everyone! Well, I’ll advise you just go back and talk to your wife, beg her if she is willing to return or better still go somewhere else to clear your head.

Afterwards, you might have to start all over again. Its painful though to lose two games. You just have to quit the cheating circle… This is a sign that it is not for you…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I like gist na…

1 Like