Name 5 Things You Can Never Share

As much as a lot of us can be very generous and kind,there are a few things we just cannot share with anyone, not even our friends, lovers or family members…

So yeah,

Name the first 5 things on your list you can never share with anyone:

For me:

• I can never share my undies… Not with anyone on planet earth.
  • My toothbrush… Jeez! I rather give you and wash my teeth with chewing stick.
  • My towel- Except you carry it without my notice…
  • My Boyfriend, Husband- Dem dey share that one sef? :rofl:
  • My Sponge- Except you take it without my notice… I hate using it when its wet aalready by anyone.

What’s yours?

My list…my list… God help me. See ehn,I used to be a deep perfectionist which made me to hardly share stuffs and I still have the traits. But I can try to say few things I can never share:

1. My partner(hell no but to an extent- his family members)
  2. Undies - like I won’t even imagine it
  3. Toothbrush…these are the ones I can say never,but you see others ehn,I’ll just be monitoring you upandan when you’re using my stuffs (hate ppl damaging my belongings,I rather not give than meet it being damaged). But I have exemptions, if I perceive that you’re the careful one or so,I can relax but still monitor you in a mild way.Lol.

well…I personally don’t like sharing personal belongings, especially the ones for Body care. I can’t share my ATM password too :grin::grin::grin:

ATM password, ayaf shared that one tho.

:rofl::rofl: Why not? I do…

I’m sorry o, me? I can’t! at least, not yet. lol

Before now, I could not imagine sharing things like toothbrush, towel, sponge and even undies (this applies to bae alone :heart_eyes:) So life happens and here I am dragging boxers with bae up and down :joy::joy:

Here’s my small list

-My husband (what God has joined together, no one will put asunder IJN)
-undies ( expect with bae, I found love in wearing his boxers these days :smiley::

Aaaawnnn love is a beautiful thing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: This married woman ehnnnn… Its well… We will love too o…

All personal body care items (toothbrush, sponge, undies etc).

Very simple question.

1. My name :roll_eyes:
  2. My secrets (Since everyone has one, i have decided to have some too :smirk::smirk:)
  3. My heart (It belongs to me and is used for pumping blood):heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
  4. My love for Fanta!!! :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:
  5. My 15 Digit alpha-numeric and symbolic password!!

:flushed::flushed::flushed: Are you that secretive?

:rofl::rofl: Sis you know me na… am i?

it’s a personality question you have to answer,

???

Sis ooo. I’m good at keeping things as people find in me a confidante but personally if i have issues with a person, I spill forth cause holding thing will kill me. I cant fit sef. Am I secretive? No, I am not

haahhahahahahhahaha… I see but then when you do something too bad nko?

thats the only good thing about growing up, NOBODY can beat me again, patapata you go vex but i will tell you i did it…:joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: You’re just an “i no send” adult…

1. Toothbrush
  2. Boyfriend /Husband
  3. That bathing thingie you use to scrub yourself