Name One Wish Below N3K For Zegist Secret Santa To Grant

It’s a season of love, a season to give (no matter how small) and a season to receive.

I’m believing this will go well with loads of amazing people we have on this platform.

How To Go About This

• Comment on this post with 1 realistic Christmas wish below N3, 000

• State your location with the wish your mentioned e.g I want an earpiece, my location is Ikotun, Lagos.

• kindly go through this thread and see any wish you can conveniently grant for someone else.

• Signify by replying or quoting the wish you intend
    to grant.

• For those outside Lagos, an equivalent of the wish could be sent in monetary value if item can not be sent to you.

Note: Feel free to do more than 5k if you can :grinning:

May our christmas be filled with abundant of joy and hapiness.

Zegist secret Santa will run up until 26th of December.

-Grant one wish for one person so the love can spread across everyone.

As soon as your wish is being granted ,take a picture with your gift/the person and upload on this thread.

What's On Your Christmas Wish List?

I work with faith…shoe this Xmas…abuja…nyanya area c block 159 …smile

Headphone… Ogba, Ikeja…:blush:

I want a pair of jean or 3k cash or a wrist watch … :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyone my secret christmas Miracle can do…

Is there a shoe you can afford for that amount? I can grant you that… :slightly_smiling_face:

Tie

I will be starting a job in January in a corporate organisation and I don’t own a single tie yet

Sweet,it mustn’t be an expensive one…simple one will do…

Okay… DM.

Lets discuss about it before Salary comes because now…rara… but yeah i’ll grant it!

Merry Christmas!

Related image

See miracle oh o…I will

I’ll be honour to grant this wish, please dm me your preferred color and location.

:man_dancing:

I was going to grant this wish but u beat me to it.

You are so sweet :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::purple_heart:

:grin::grin::grin:

A movie date in Lagos (preferably between Maryland and Alausa). Been so busy in recent times that I haven’t gone out just for the fun of it.

Pls no man should grant this wish. Pls!!!

But why sir :sweat_smile::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this is discrimination :joy::joy: jorh! is it not for your wish to be granted?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I can’t die for laugh oooooo… Why na? What’s wrong if a man decides to grant na?

I want a Body Mist or Perfume lemme smell good this season :grin:

I’d love a ticket to go watch Fela and the Kalakuta Queens stage play