Name One Wish Below N3K For Zegist Secret Santa To Grant

Awww… What did you wish for? @tolu_mals

Lol! Be good this year!

You’re one hell of a meanie! :joy::joy:

Lol! No jor!

Airtime

Dm me your number and the network

Yay…:grinning:, I’ll do that right away

I received #3000 worth of airtime from @Kachie this evening, I’m super grateful! :grin:

Good day sir! You promised to send something to me.

Good day sir! You promised me something

Wow!!! Did we get to say a huge Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread last year? I guess not so…

Thank you! Thank you! To everyone who gave. God bless you all!

Thank You @Bobo!! You’re so Amazing!

oh! I totally forgot. you’ll get them later today.

Thanks a million sir. I’ve received it.

it’s my pleasure sir. Anytime. Make good use of them.

Arrrrrrgh! Noooo! This thread can’t end o, my Santa will still locate me in Jesus name. Lemme change my address abeg. Anyways, all I ask for is a converse All stars size 43. BT enh…

Nay

Hi,

I’m writing this because I’m angry not because I can’t buy myself a wireless mouse. For those who are not aware;

The basic concept of the Secret Santa game is simple. All of the participants’ names are placed into a hat, box, etc. and mixed up. Each person then chooses one name from the box, but doesn’t tell anyone which name was picked. He/she is now responsible for buying a gift for the person selected. Source

I never got my wireless mouse because the person I paired myself with (hopefully she’ll read this and grow up) never got me my gift and on top of that, she subtly insulted me when I asked earlier this afternoon.

I’ll take this opportunity to make a commentary about Nigerians and their lackadaisical attitude towards the simplest of commitments. When this thread was opened, I noticed a few users flooding in asking for free stuff without actually offering to buy their Secret Santa a gift, I reiterate @pretyprexy, this is not how secret Santa works! and the lesson here is to give so you can receive. The holiday season is about sharing.

I must say, I felt even more insulted when she gave me her reason for not buying me a gift --> “I’m too busy to go outside to buy you a mouse Funsho” Like am I begging for a mouse or am I asking you fulfill your end of a bargain.

Before y’all come for me typing this crap, I don’t expect you to understand so your comments won’t make much sense to me. And don’t even dare buying me a wireless mouse, I knew I should not have gotten involved in this stupid game, as always Nigerians never fail to disappoint you.

And it’s not about the mouse, it’s about the agreement!

PS: I am so angry these days, I don’t know why.

@agbalumo Since you know this, You should seek for help!

Now your just insulting me too.

Can an agbero rock a fitted suit ?
Can an Ethiopian shed his skin?
Can a man vent in peace ?