Obsessed Fan Undergoes 50 surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie

An obsessed Iranian fan of Agelina jolie has under went 50 surgical procedures in her pursue to look exactly like Angelina Jolie.

Sahar Tabar is a 19 year old die hard fan of Angelina Jolie who’s from Teheran, Iran. She went undergoes 50% surgeries and went on to shed 90 Ibs and diets constantly to maintain her weight at 40kg.

Prior to surgery this is what she looks like.

What she looks like after her attempt at 50 surgeries

Sahar is becoming an Instagram “celebrity” and is going viral after her strange journey to look like Angelina Jolie with the help of plastic surgery is spreading across the Web.

I think she needs to see a psychologist though.

How can someone’s ambition in life be to look like another person?? :smirk::smirk:

Jesus Christ!!! What rubbish is this? I don’t even know what to say… Its well tho

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I taya o. they have use her sense to fry plantain. It’s not her fault. If you ask her sense where she is, you’ll hear I RAN

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She should just audition for the next Walking Dead movie cause she’s already made. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Why look like her? Instead of you to strive to become that which attracted you to her in the first place. Does looking like her increase your bank account? I don’t understand o

my own problem is that she has such monies for surgeries, when i am here looking for money. And i am surprised she didn’t die at any stage of the surgeries. Well Angelina should come and adopt her o, the world has enough problems already.

Lol! Exactly what came to my mind…

From Jolie to Ghosting. No need for a Jolie costume for Halloween

She looks like the dead version of Angelina Jolie

:rofl:

Oh god. It looks like there surgeon was drunk or she brought a caricature picture of Angelina Jolie to him as the example :joy:
The top Canadian surgeons would have made the operation way more accurate. Just check these top clinics with their examples plasticspot.io.