On Sexual Compatibility

:raised_hands: well articulated!!

I like the way you reason… It’s Stimulating… Tell me you play board games…:smiley:

I think everyone owes their network a link to this gist. We need more opinions. Please copy the link or your opinion and share on Facebook / Twitter. You don’t want your loved one to get into problems ignorantly.

And lets make it a habit to share the topics we have discussed before. I strongly feel these things are timeless pieces.

Abi… This is a juicy gist!!

For Those looking for the scripture on sex before marriage here it is:
Hebrews 13:4: Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Remind me who wrote this letter and to whom it was written sir. I think we Christians can’t differentiate places in the bible where ‘God saith’ and where ‘man said’. Again don’t forget that the bible is partly historical and partly spiritual. ‘Faith’ is what makes whatever you read or hear anywhere (whether bible or literature) work for you.

Hmmmmmm…

Thank you so much for offering to counsel, by the way i’m not married any more…

I really loved the begiining where you said that it doesnt matter,it really doesnt for most people but i believe for some people it does and for some it doesn’t.

i have seen someone who did not like the fact that he married a virgin because he was not ready to teach
I have seen someone who was a sexually active person when young but drifted out of it when he got older, he was not willing to learn because his orientation changed when he got married. his wife suffered it.
i have seen both partners sexually active but didn’t like each other’s fantasies and their sex life suffered.

For me it didn’t matter, I was just there to please him totally, i mean whatever he wanted…he wasn’t interested in what i liked or wanted to learn cos he was not ready to teach and that did not enocuorage me to have any desire whatsoever, i tried but nothing…hahahah!

counselling is very good but before counselling, the partners have to agree first and before that they have to know each others’ bodies and desires…i agree with you 200% on honesty…it goes a long way…
when you are into each other genuinely with no judgements sex will work out…believe me…

Honesty is key… Paramount!!!

you speak the truth!!! The unwillingness to adjust is really the biggest problem than the compatibility. Because there are rarely people who are perfectly matched sexually. For a lot of people, it’s adjustment. You keep adjusting till the two of you are one the same dial.

Sad to hear about the end of your marriage.

@SlideSafe it’s okay dear…
but i really thank you for offering counselling …

Fact!!!

I hate people who never try to learn or adjust… It’s annoying.

I love your opennness!!! And I’m taking a liking to you… naaa. I LIKE YOU goshh!!
You are indeed a strong one… IN and OUT…

Likes for In and out?? Isalright!!!

The both of you shouldn’t enter my trap sha… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m creating the hypothesis… :joy::joy::joy::joy: you know what I mean

haba my darling this is no be how we dey do ooooo!

wetin i do naaa… @Aje me too i love cartoons, may be we can fellowship too just like our sister in the procreation ministries…but not to procreate sha…

The Books of Provarbs. Psalm of Adoration by Aje
Provarbs 33 vs 7: Who can find a woman with wisdom as deep as the oceans?
Let him hold on dearly, For She shall bring happiness to your soul
Who can find a woman that loves cartoons?
She is worth more than all the football matches combined for her sense of humour is surely compared to none…

I have found her in @ChiQaH
:joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

Chai!!! i am sooo in love right now… infact i have fallen ooo… i have finished falling…

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hmmmmm…

That’s it…

Once you attend you’re in o…

Hmmmmmm…

Is that how people called @Aje Use to do???

I’m not understanding…

Finally @ChiQaH found her twin flame in @Aje

What a breaking news!!!