On Sexual Compatibility

lol… i dunno ooo :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@yvonne they are talking about you.

lol. @ChiQaH There can only be one General Overseer, members are allowed. Please, spread the gospel. :grinning:

What a gospel!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

abi now…
:relaxed:

tanku my darling… before nko!!!

correct babe …:kissing_heart:

Please send e-copy to me via victorfatanmi@gmail.com

Hey Newbie or Oldie???

Hi @victorfatanmi Welcome…

sent bro and welcome to the platform

For what Zegist has joined together…

… let no man pour sain sand for the garri!!! :grin:

Chaaai… This could not have been said any better. Muchos Respecto mon amigo!

I’m no saint, but test driving is overrated jor! Show me a person that is flexible in attitude, always eager to explore, and seeks to please (i.e. not self-centered), in their normal daily interactions… and I’ll show you someone who’ll rock your world in the bedroom.

It’s all about attitude, whether in or outside the bedroom.

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Good one! You got it!

Sir…

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

@Roger Where have you been Bro? Longest time

I’m sorry for breaking your conversation, I’m outta here.

Mumbling on my way out Where are my #tech people biko?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Tech! Tech! Tech!

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

You make me feel like I no dey attend Sunday School… Haba! Always quoting Bible scriptures :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

hian!!! what has this scripture got to do with this thread now Pope?

tell us naa…so we go align our thinking…

Okay…

@oluwarufus come and answer your name…

My dear @ChiQaH, I was just trying to make @theunofficialomotayo see a part of the Scriptures that somehow disqualifies what he said. Yes, the Bible is partly historical and partly spiritual, however that doesn’t invalidate the word or determine when it’s applicable or not.

I’m very passive and will never force people to share my belief, sometimes I just can’t keep calm when I see people downplay the Holy Book 'cause we’re not in total agreement with the written word. We are all guilty of this.

Like @ewomazino said, God is against sex before marriage. And that standard standeth sure, regardless of our opinion, biases and/or libido.

Matthew 15:19 (KJV): For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies…

Every day, I wonder why we justify sex before marriage in the name of compatibility and having experience. Who made us believe naive couples can’t learn the act together? How many cases of factory faults do we have or know around us? I mean the ones that defy medical/psychology treatment? (Pardon my shallow thinking, I’m not a doctor)

This issue is not about test driving, else men should learn how to change diapers before marriage too, right?

Anyways, I don’t think we need to drag religion into this matter. But then how I do talk about sex and standards and not mention God? Methinks.
@MisP’s only asking for our opinion, we all know what the Holy Books says, let’s not debate it, biko.

Like I said, being teachable and open to discuss anything in relationship is the main thing, for me. However, to each his own.

Okay, I’m out of here, officially :runner: :runner: :runner:

P.S
Bae said I sounded like I’m fighting someone, I’m sorry. @Pretyprexy I’ve said my own