On Sexual Compatibility

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
@Judy You… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That’s very true…

In the case of a one night stand and every form of relationship , this is key…

:joy::joy: don’t mind me,I know sometimes I’m not too Ok :joy::joy: @pretyprexy

And not all cases of one night stands are really that bad. Some people get into one night stands for reasons they can’t share with anyone. Probably they were raped or mistreated and their only way of feeling in control is having unattached sex with a stranger. That’s how they deal with the hurts.

So only a real man sees beyond the one night and decides to go for more. You know,only the broken recognises the broken.

Well The question should be what is she regretting? What is not her taste? The truth is, if you have your priorities right and focus on getting results and not feelings, there’s no way you would make mistake…

However, i am not trying to impose my opinion, but the first thing one should remember is that marriage is original foundation is Christ, So if you are do all you are supposed to do, and you are maintaining you relationship with God… i can guarantee you that she can and will not have made a mistake…

Secondly, in marriage, its not everything you get 100% from your partner, however, the compliment would come from you…

It therefore makes those who can handle it the real MVP!! :joy:[quote=“pretyprexy, post:119, topic:3005, full:true”]
Hmmmmmmm…

Really a form of relationship…

But why is that your favorite???
[/quote]

It is usually devoid of crap, it’s like that point where you meet someone you have boiling point chemistry with and you tell them straight up, I’m in love with someone else but won’t mind having a rendezvous better still, a romp with you. and you guys just go way down to it… [quote=“Judy, post:121, topic:3005”]
They never kiss sef dem go say dey don touch breast.
The state of mind is very vital in handling any relationship.
[/quote]

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Seriously? those guys are called guys, they are not Men. Thanks, but the emphasis should be on GUYS

Naa… I won’t concur, A real man decides what he wants and realizes their is no need for honky-punky, that’s why it’s called a One night stand[quote=“pretyprexy, post:122, topic:3005”]
That’s very true…

In the case of a one night stand and every form of relationship , this is key
[/quote]

Babe? Are you sure you are not interested, this one that you are emphasizing it ehn… :joy::joy::joy:

And if it eventually gets serious after the one night? What do we call that?

a metamorphosis!! :joy:

You’re right… I’ve met people like this…

They detest having emotional attachment to anyone… So a one night stand solves it… [quote=“Judy, post:123, topic:3005”]
So only a real man sees beyond the one night and decides to go for more. You know,only the broken recognises the broken.
[/quote]

Yeah…

How many babes are willing to go beyond a one night stand.?

Thing with girls is that when they’ve made up their minds to do a one night stand, that’s it…except in exceptional cases…

Uh-huh…

That’s right…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Interested ke… No way! Sex is too much of a big deal you know… [quote=“Aje, post:125, topic:3005”]
It is usually devoid of crap, it’s like that point where you meet someone you have boiling point chemistry with and you tell them straight up, I’m in love with someone else but won’t mind having a rendezvous better still, a romp with you. and you guys just go way down to it…
[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmm… And after the night, it’s a goodbye…

Isn’t sex meant to be a big deal?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And you go straight to tell her… "girl I like you, can we go into a metamorphosis "?:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sex is a BIG deal The proportion of “Bigness” given is solely dependent on the person involved.

Exactly!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hmmmmmmm…this one make sense…

So to some it’s not???

Gbam!! And the Western world has sincerely supported the fact that it’s not really a big deal

Hmmmmmm…

It just depends on where your priority lies… As a christian that operates and practice the commandments, no matter what it is , its a No, buh just an ordinary christian or any religion, then its fine

But I guess what is right is right and what is considered wrong, is totally wrong…

Paul said in one of his epistles - something about the marriage bed being undefiled.

Sure… How many people apply that nowadays?

[quote=“ewomazino, post:65, topic:3005, full:true”]
For Those looking for the scripture on sex before marriage here it is:
Hebrews 13:4: Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

This was Paul, not God. Whoremongers and adulterers is not same as fornicators, no? Whoremongering is running after olosho, while adultery is for married people. Jesus also said that the only grounds for divorce was infidelity - Matt 19:9.

Our bodies being the temple of God and honouring God, have nothing to do with sex, in my opinion. Where the Bible talks about sex, it was clear. This is …falacy of generalization. Does that mean that married people who have sex are not honouring God with their bodies? Because these verses are not refering only to single folks.

Hmmmm… Sex in itself isn’t bad in the eyes of God, its the context in which it is practised that God disapproves sometimes…