On Sexual Compatibility

analysis aye oo. !!! Awon bible scholar of life…:crazy_face:

Sister @MisP u know u’re my sister right?
Thing is people like to interprete the bible into what suites them,even though they personally don’t practise those things. Hypocrites. Easier to cast the stone than for the stone to be casted at you.

Me I always tell people,know ur stand in God! Be rooted in a relationship with him,don’t let anyone with Adamic blood running through their veins judge u because u don’t live ur life the way they want you to. God will never condemn you or make u feel like a sinner after all "we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (yes i know my bible too). Sick and tired of all these holier-than-thou Bible interpretations.

Hmmmmmmm…

My own is "the Bible should be preached and understood the way it is… Not twisted!

Abi oh

Faridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is here!!! @Farida_Adamu :raised_hands::raised_hands::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

I want to type plenty but I’m a very lazy person so we’d be brief…

Why do we make it seem like sex is the worst sin ever? Because really, I don’t think there’s anything like a "Sinometer"that God uses to measure the depth of our sins. I’m not in any way conceding that premarital sex is fine,Point for me is -If you’re going to marry a person, Biko talk about all your sexual fantasises, talk about everything that concerns your sex life and from such constant conversations you can begin to understand your partner’s convictions, beliefs and expectations as regarding sex.

Marriage is a lifelong commitment. Don’t walk into it if you guys don’t want the same things sexually. You’d end up being a cranky, grumpy and sex starved cum frustrated being.

Regards.

For life? You would be stucked for life.

So I found this somewhere

1 Corinthians 6:18
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin[a] a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

So Sex isn’t a sin.

Not in the least, when GOD created everything he said that IT WAS GOOD. He won’t have made us sexual beings and given us organs and hormones and urges if he didn’t want us to use them at a set point in time.

BUT the same God that made sex tells us that
"Sexual immorality" is a sin and THE BIBLE HIGHLIGHTS WHY ITS NOT JUST LIKE ANY OTHER SIN OUT THEREE because it’s a sin commited not just against HIM(God) but against YOURSELF.

Immorality implies whatever goes against set moral standards.
As a Christian (and I’m speaking to only Christians here because I can only make a demand on what you claim to believe in) , who SETS your moral STANDARD? Your emotions, Society Or God’s word?

It’s God’s word.

The same word that speaks against Fornication, Adultery, homosexuality, beastiality ,incest and polygamy. (It’s all there, nobody has to twist anything, we can go through all the chapters and verses and it still won’t change a mind that is already made up to do something)

If you want to have sex outside marriage, By all means go ahead, we have no right to judge (it’s in the Bible) :raised_hands:t5: it’s your body, God gave you free will.

But trying to justify walking in your own will and desires with God’s word. Nope. :-1:t5:

Okay bye.:walking_woman:t4:

:woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

Ah! Hanty mi, I only gave her a Bible verse like she requested ni na…
:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Joo, se dea dea

Please explain more. Thanks!

Explain more what? I think every comment here is self explanatory enough. I don’t really need to explain anything cos I’m not trying to prove any point or convince anyone na @Electrifying_Imoh

Don’t think you read what I said well sha but that’s okay .:woman_shrugging:t5:

Hanty thelovedoctor, please show me the one God wrote with his hand…
Imela!
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

(I hope I’m quoting you right o)

Meanwhile, This was just Paul again?
Acts 15:28, 29
"For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you"

And this?
Jude 7
"In the same manner, Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah and the cities around them also gave themselves over to gross sexual immorality and pursued unnatural fleshly desires; they are placed before us as a warning example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire"

And this?
1Thessalonians 4:3-5
"For this is the will of God, that you should be holy and abstain from sexual immorality. Each one of you should know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not with greedy, uncontrolled sexual passion like the nations have that do not know God"

And this one Jesus himself said?
Mr 7:21
"For from within, out of the heart of men, evil thoughts proceed, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, etc"

And the hundreds more verses that speak against it?

I can’t claim to be a Saint o. But putting things in the right perspective is very important.

Sister, no one can claim to be a Christian while still living an active life of sin, any sin. But because fornication is one very sin so deeply entrenched, it receives more mentions.

Let no one deceive anyone please. I’m not judging, only stating things the way they are so we can all learn to do right, even me sef.

Plus, when the Bible says we’ve all sinned and fallen short of God’s glory, it’s in reference firstly to the Adamic sin and imperfection we all inherited. Then secondly to that we ourselves commit sins.

But that’s not a blind to live in sin!
THANKS!

Please o, if I quote anyone wrongly here biko, mbok, joor, dwala, please help me drag the quote to where it should be.

I’m still learning to navigate Zegist. Sil vous plait!
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Suzyike80@gmail.com

I need
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Sending in 5

the love of my life… !!!your plenty english is doing me totori ooo!!!

coman take kizz!!!