On Sexual Compatibility

Lol…@chiqah where have you been. It’s been quite a minute

Hiya, just seeing this. So sorry.

I didn’t justify sin, I said the Bible does not expressly say “abstain from premarital sex”.

Let me take you back to your own Bible verses, all except Mr 7:21 says “sexual immorality”. Only Mark mentioned fornication (which refers to premarital sex.

Sexual immorality is both pre- and extramarital affairs.

The point I was driving at is this: people misquote the Bible to forbid premarital sex but majority of those verses are actually not exclusively referring to premarital sex. Of course premarital sex is a sexual immorality, but it also includes extramarital, masturbation, lust and “thinking about it in your mind” (Matt 5:28).

So you can be a virgin and be an adulterer because you have slept with the person in your mind.

Do you get my drift?

Chei!!! :ok_woman::ok_woman::ok_woman::ok_woman::ok_woman:

nawa oo so we should not even have sex at all. :joy::joy:

This part gidi gaan oo.
@agbalumo seems you need to delete Uche Mba’s photos from your device. :running_man:

as in ehnn :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: na to just play gospel music 24 7 ooo I don’t wanna go to hell abeg.

Tragic…just tragic. :joy :cry:

we plenty be that o… That means I’m a serial “adulterist”:rofl::rofl::joy: Thank God say our mind is renewed everyday… Abeg, we go still make heaven regardless…

True. It’s in the Bible.

:joy::joy:i know I’m a sinner sha

Only in marriage :wink:

Wow, this thread is really long and I must say that this platform and members are amazing… just for the reason that we can disagree and be civil.

For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of GOD!
ROM 3:23

emphasis on the bold letters.

If i and my spouse are alike sexually, there are telling signs to observe. Don’t really av to make love to see it.

Sister mmi please come to my room let’s pray for forgiveness together…
:joy::joy::joy:

Yeah I get your drift Sis…
You mean both are wrong so none should be given more attention than others. Correct! I agree.

But please look at it this way:
Perpetual fornicators most likely become adulterers. Those who make a habit of premarital sex tend to be very much into extra marital sex.

So like cancer, I think vehemently addressing the problem (fornication) from the early stage (premarital sex) might just help reduce the tendency of engaging in extra marital sex (adultery)

My Position

(Note: Adultery should also be tackled head on)

:joy::joy:
Pastor abi Priest?.

That’s why Zegist still stands out…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Just see your life outside…

Both o…
:joy::joy::joy:

this is a very good point but hidden personality traits always get in the way.