Poll: Vote For Your Comfortable Time For The Next Zegist Chat

Hey guys, Guess you’re having a great and fabulous week? We would like to appreciate everyone first for your contributions and most especially online presence during the weekly Zegist Chats.

To make it better, we have created a poll which we can use to tell what days are more comfortable for the chats, time and possibly suggestions on who you would want on the next Zegist Chat.

we would like you to participate in the poll below and be honest about it :slightly_smiling_face:

• Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday

0 voters

• 12noon
  • 1:00pm
  • 2:00pm
  • 3:00pm

0 voters

Kindly add other contributions and suggestions on people you would like us to reach out to in the comment section.

Below 3pm

I kind of concur with your idea…

For me it’s about the awareness before the chat date.
Often times we get to know there’s a chat that same day.

9 PM would be cool

Sorry about that… But we do alot of awareness mostly 2-3 days before the chat on other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter… We do it here mostly a day before so its still fresh in their minds!

But I guess we would have to adopt same for the community here…

That’s too late I think…

3pm I dey hustle for BRT

Will appreciate that.

9:00pm is comfy by me

Me too…

Me too.
I’m in school during most days.

Or maybe 7pm or 6pm

9 pm is ideal for me too. Or 8pm Most afternoons, people are busy either in school or at work.

Okay, maybe we will try this out and see how it works…

Hello @everybody, been a while we had a Zegist chat, right?

No worries, we didn’t abandon that at all. Something is surely cooking… My plate has been washed and rinsed over and over again
:plate_with_cutlery:

So yeah, when do guys think we should have our next Zegist chat? Your votes are very important, please. Thanks.

• This month
  • Next month

0 voters

It’s a new week, make everyday count. Remain blessed and topnotch! Don’t forget to vote!!

Okay @everybody, voting ends on Saturday. If you are yet to vote, please do so. Thanks.

Do have a swell day.

next year

Hello everyone…

Hello dear. How are you doing?