Post your no make up selfies here

I kuku know you know nothing about it 'cos you and I know where you’re hoping to pitch your tent :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: On top woman matter… See your life…

Shiloh is long over so I’m not pitching tent anywhere o. But wait o, could @agbalumo be right? :thinking:

Issokay!!! @Kiitan is the new MPV!!! This your no-makeup selfie is just charming…

You too drop your own nau…:yum:

@Kiitan You’ve got two dudes on your case…!! :grinning:

LOL! You should listen to “LET IT GO” , it is a very nice song.

@drew Such sarcasm…lol

@pretyprexy One man, the other is a fruit :yum: #staywoke

About knowing what my face looks like without make up, right? Yes, he’s right :grinning:

@pretyprexy you together with me know as the thing dey go in that department. One is interested in you, the other seems to be shooting his shot at @Drew

I am deliberately not getting this. I don’t even want to get :sweat_smile:

It appears I just hit a jackpot!!!

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: Your sarcasm game is on point too… lol,

Expantiate. Cos no be here your jackpot dey. E dey with @Drew :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Kiitan stop looking at shokoto, your man is in sokoto… look within… :slightly_smiling_face:

Eyyyy :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:This my byforce union on Zegist no be for here… @Kiitan embrace the shot he is shooting at you.

Completely grainy because I’m too tired and lazy to make the effort to maintain a steady hand

Lol! Isss a very serious issue menh!

Hmmmmm… Its blurry but even in that blurry state you look naturally cute… :relaxed:

Thank you … Thank you … #Blushing :kissing_heart: