Post your no make up selfies here

Hmmmmm

Abi art of seduction. War is a strong word but seduction is stronger

If that is a natural hair, melikes

Yes it is :blush:

Hanty @Drew why did you say you use make-up?

I can help with a PDF version of this @Drew, the book is a mine of strategic nuggets. You can woo anything, even the dead after reading it. Just DM.

See how someone’s special assistant on publicity is wasting on zegist :rofl:

Also tear some pages of songs of Solomon

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Yes ooo, I need to find another one ASAP…

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Sadly I will just be reading it for counter attack not to utilize the strategies… Let’s leave wooing for who wooing is meant for… I just need another Idris Elba for my viewing and “crushing” pleasure … O tan …

Ehmmm sorry I am not understanding…

Lol, Show me the way.

Buy a monkey and a snake for ritual

Well, counter and assist, all still involve the same strategy. Anthony Joshua and Michael Jordan are still single and hot. just let me know if you need the pdf.

Say what??? Just let you know if we need the PDF or if we need his number??

Please help us out…

errrrm (scratches head) lemme check my phonebook and diary, I think I got their cards the last time we met in Brooklyn.

Awwwwww… Please don’t post it here for @Drew and @Judy to copy o… Send as a DM to me.

Sisturr in da looooordddd, isn’t there love in sharing?

Look at this one coming to sly us sha!! U follow crush for Idris Elba now u want to join for Anthony Joshua… See ehn don’t lerrus scatter everything here on zegist oh. You can have Michael Jordan’s number, u know he’s tall @pretyprexy

@Onaopemipo I would have asked for the PDF but I have those books by Robert Greene and the Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo but I haven’t been able to read them yet :woman_facepalming:t5: just copy Anthony’s number into my DM ehn and I’ll give u commission sef.

hahahahaha… Its Anthony Joshua please… Stop trying to come in between me and my future husband :roll_eyes: