Post your no make up selfies here

LOL… I will holla when I know I will read it… Gracias

Smh… I don’t even want any of the two… I will come back when I finally find the chocolatey dripped in caramel individual.

My Pleasure Ma’am. I’ll be here waiting.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Please when you find him, post his picture here and phone details so all of us can call him just to tell him how good you are… :sunglasses:

:woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5: Precious!!! Have you eaten?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Thank you my sister I know you have my best interest at heart but do not worry…

Amma SHOW him how Good I am … It is only his “testimonial” you will see here not his number :joy::joy::joy:

I am not sure she has eaten… Btw @pretyprexy I have not forgotten that my free lunch from that thread ooo . I am just waiting for the perfect day I will need it.

Go to their office…collect her lunch. Pssst! Don’t tell anyone I told you anything oh u hear?

@Judy I use to think we were friends… This is what they say when they talk about Women not supporting women… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@DrewMe? Free food? If you can prove this my words… Then I’ll believe… :sunglasses:

Weldone… Clap for yourself…

You people crushing on Idris Elba,you are not crushing well. The babe is 29 as said by the media, what is she doing that you gurls are not doing​:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: with all this cuteness I am seeing​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: she’s older though and besides I was crushing from Africa here… Distance caused it :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Lol

Distance indeed

U r OK, but why do others prefer to shave off their eyebrows?it’s disturbin

One man’s food, is another man’s poison :blush:

Lol… leave me and my excuse ooo

Mabinu​:joy::joy::joy::joy: dear. The thing distance can cause

:joy::joy::joy: okay sis

:blush: