Post your no make up selfies here

this is a no make-up thread. Some of us are looking for wife, I need to see what I’m buying first dear :smile:

some guys wear make up though

@pretyprexy I don’t mean to sound mushy but I think you are a very beautiful woman. Whoever you end up with will have to fend off a lot of guys.

:joy: :joy: meaning what na? Na your comment about us being happy with our appearance ginger me. Actually, this isn’t the first topic asking for pics na and I never uploaded any until today. But @agbalumo seriously, be honest. All these pretty make-up free faces wey we don upload so, ain’t they top notch? :wink:

Ruthy! see your lips that you use to pray for us on Zegist every night :slight_smile:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:. You go fear zegist prayer mama na

Thank you!

I actually thought no one will upload ooo thank GOD @Aniekan started it.

I know how you ladies love to look good, I find hard chyking women online, you never really know what they look like.

:joy::joy: prayer warrior. we should start a thread for prayer requests :smiley: GOD knows I could use some prayer.

I sleep at night so I am the wrong candidate. Where are the night worker’s here​:grin::grin::grin::grin:

we shall pray without ceasing.

I know right but I still sleep at night​:grin::grin::grin::grin:. BTW, He giveth his beloveth sleep.

awwwww… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Thanks dear…
He obviously needs muscles abi? :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: This is cracking me up…

yes oo

Why will this crack you up @pretyprexy

@Udy_Inyang no make-up photo

you too @Mopelola_Ariyo :slight_smile:

I’m shopping for a wife that’s why.

@oluwakemisola

Loool! The intent is becoming clearer

LOL! You all look really pretty