Post your no make up selfies here

Happy shopping o na only heartbreak you go carry go back oo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Beautiful girls all over the world :microphone::microphone::notes:

Please I posted it so my sisters won’t be alone. @agbalumo I’m not ur wife material, we’re incompatible :smirk:

:heart_eyes::heart::heart:

Natural eyebrows on fleek…

Dash me now, EPP a sister

Awwwn :heart_eyes::heart: coman take oh

Wow. this is a beautiful thread. I was happy the last time we had the zegist hangout I was able to tell the names of everyone from their faces. This is a lovely thread @agbalumo

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Toh, you have use style shift out of agbalumo… No time…

When he said he was window shopping for a wife. Imagine that. Is it no make up selfie that would make him choose? Wonder what runs through men’s minds sef when searching :woman_shrugging:t5:

I know what I want.

Good for u :+1:t5::+1:t5:

No make up selfie :heart:

Seen. Very fine face :slight_smile: beautiful eyes, cute lips.

Well done!

I think yours is the cutest so far! :open_mouth:

Thank you!:blush:

I don’t wanna sound corny but I think you look nicer without make-up. Just saying. Not that you don’t look nice with makeup sha, you do too.

Have u seen me with make-up? People say I look like a doll. Thanks for the compliment :blush:

I have. You don’t look that different from this selfie except for you pimples and spots :smiley: