Predict and Win - Nigeria vs Croatia - World Cup 2018

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t lose hope yet, we can still beat Argentina and Iceland :smirk:.

Lmao. I’m sure you don’t even believe it :joy: The only thing we can beat is egg

You are evil :joy::joy::joy:

You say? These players I’m seeing just came to kick grass, not ball.

Egg ke??? You have finished the super eagles. Where is your patriotism??? :joy::rofl:

They can surprise you in their next match o. Maybe they just didn’t want to be showing themselves anyhow, the competition is still young.

It haf die this night :joy: I’m going to bury it now

Be consoling yourself there :joy::rofl::rofl:

As seen on twitter :man_facepalming:t4:

I can’t say I blame you. How about I come over and bury mine too? I’ll do bring the spade and do the digging.

I don’t need consoling jaare. I didn’t expect much from them tbh.

:point_up_2:t5:

Finally linked up with my G @geezybee @ her estate watching Nigeria vs Croatia

@Mira it really goes down in the DM

:sob:
Me and @lifeofesse want to cry after watching it.

Nice!

That place looks like Russia o… Were you not the one entering the stadium with live Chicken? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Chai… Don’t worry, Super Eagles will defeat Iceland and Argentina.

You know they didn’t prepare too well, so they thought this was a friendly match 🤦

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: I no get your time. Make I just go sleep and wake up well. Live chicken kor live chicken nii

Mira!!! The day they will beat u, I won’t be there :joy: Russia inside darkness :rofl::rofl::rofl: no be only live chicken, na turkey

Mira it was evident that we were loosing that match, we don’t have a good experience goalie, our midfielders r not strong enof against that of Croatia, and our point man is not as point as he should…
Croatia had a very good midfield, and had tall attackers who for every ball they win possession… It was clear…the tactics was mark out moses and Nigeria have nobody to create for them…anyway we would only get just 1 point or maybe none sef cos we would loose against Argentina and eida draw Iceland or loose…and we r home…

@Otumininu can be your tutor :joy::joy:

Lol… But no jokes o, Nigerians were entering the stadium with live chicken :joy::joy::joy: