Pregnancy Announcement

What is your idea of a perfect pregnancy announcement? Checking it with your husband or checking it in private and surprising him?

Ladies, please let’s discuss. It’s just for fun. @pretyprexy @Judy @Aniekan @Mira @ruthameh125 @fola @KubasuInyanya @Drew @Yeye

3 Likes

Here to read and learn :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: let me grab my pen and paper

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Ermmmmm… Checking it in private and surprising him… I love surprises…After checking, i would either create a candle-light dinner at home at home to tell him the news… or scare him by telling him, a letter was delivered to the house and i am so scared to read it… and as he picks it up to read… :dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3:

9 Likes

Aaayyyiiissshh !!! @pretyprexy you go sis !!! :facepunch::facepunch:… I think I’ll just slide the test kit across the table in dramatic slow motion as we’re having dinner…

4 Likes

Oh, I’m really here to learn.

More opinions, please? :grinning::wink:

2 Likes

Ehn! See this lover geh sha @pretyprexy
Anyways I can’t even say this is how I would act cos I could be unpredictable. But I think I would prefer surprising him with the news,how I’ll come up with the surprise na wetin I no come know oh.
Some women sha… They be like “I missed my period oh” or "I don get belle":joy::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Na by force?