Questions for the zegist team

I’m not sure who the founders are so I can’t tag them … I have a few questions regarding Zegist

1. Is it possible to make Zegist an app like Twitter ?
  2. My interface is not user friendly … (see Screenshot attached ) … Typing is also difficult whether in mobile or web view … letters keep jumping up and down and delay blah blah ( I’m not bull sh*ing)
  3. How do I change my username ? :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:… Tried editing my profile but no option to update my user name
  4. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee include the options of gifs and memes … Some posts only a gif is a suitable response
  5. Thank you for this great app? Website? -Online Forum … Well in :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5: . You’re doing a good job

Hello @Fmk_1

Founder here.

1. Yes we can build an app for Zegist. We hope to do this during the course of this year, however this is dependent on our resources.

2. We understand the concerns on user experience and we will continually make improvements. Thank you for sending the screenshot.

3. After 60 days of using Zegist you are unable to make username changes. You can however reach out to us to make such a change for you. The terms are all your former tags will not be updated with your new username.

4. We will add this to our list of new features.

5. Thank you so much. The way to encourage us is to share our content on social media and inviting your friends to join us… :slight_smile: If you would like us to invite them for you, kindly dm their email addresses.

Hey @evansakanno :wave:t4::wave:t4:Thanks for the swift reply … kindly change my username from @Fmk_1 to @ KubasuInyanya

Will definitely share

May God give you alubarika and provide all the resources you need …

#MoreMuscletoYourHustle

Done.

Yeessss!!! ASANTE SANA

:raised_hands:t4:

I totally agree with the meme ish. Like watsapp thingy