Random Musings (ANON-ONLY)

musing
ˈmjuːzɪŋ/
noun

• a period of reflection or thought.
    “his musings were interrupted by the sound of the telephone”

• synonyms: meditation, thinking, contemplation, deliberation, pondering, reflection, rumination, cogitation, introspection, daydreaming, dreaming, reverie, brown study, abstraction, preoccupation, brooding, wool-gathering; rarecerebration

adjective

• characterized by reflection or deep thought.
    “the sad musing gaze”

Someone, female, I like (now, not so much) asked me to stop calling her or she’ll change her number.

It felt really bad to hear. I can finally confront the fact that I’m an emotionally abusive person.

How are you an emotionally abusive person?

I see no changes, really, I don’t.

Online journalism is dead in Nigeria. I got into some online drama last month, some blogs and SM channels picked it up as news but not one of them ever contacted me to learn the real story, that is appalling.

Nigeria’s news space infected with fake news. Money runs online journalism now. Posts go to the highest bidder. I once uncovered some serious stuff about Law Enforcement during the #reformPoliceNG movement, till date, no news site has picked it up.

What the hell are we doing ?

R A N D O M M U S I N G

1. That which you RESIST with your HEART, you cannot RECEIVE into your HANDS

2. Saying you are NOT CREATIVE’ is to DENY the very NATURE of GOD in you! By DESIGN all men are CREATIVE but few ACTIVATE this through IMAGINATION

3. You cannot FULLY experience JOY without CREATION! For to CREATE and to EXPERIENCE your CREATION is the FULL EXPRESSION of JOY

4. “I AM” is the STRONGEST CREATIVE statement in the WORLD. Use it WISELY; making sure it PRECEDES POSITIVE WORDS

5. Your IMAGINATION is the ARCHITECTURAL PLAN, your LIFE is the SOLELY a REFLECTION of your DESIGN

6. The CONSPIRACY to KILL the CREATIVITY of MOST MEN is to DECEIVE them to BELIEVE that FANTASY is ONLY for KIDS

7. FANTASIZING about a THING CREATES NEURAL pathways to FORM a BELIEF that the THING is doubtlessly YOURS. No force can REFUSE this sort of CONVICTION

8. CONVENTIONAL THINKING tries to KEEP you in the PAST but IMAGINAL ACTIVITY TAKES you into the FUTURE

9. A man who is POOR yet SURROUNDS himself with POOR people unconsciously REINFORCES the BELIEF that it is OKAY to be POOR

10. Every EVENT is an OPPORTUNITY to DECIDE to BE who you ARE! The wise, in the face of any event CHOOSE their GRANDEST form

11. We not only CREATE EVENTS but CREATE OURSELVES in the MIDST of those EVENTS by DECIDING who we want to BE and acting accordingly

12. If you do not GO WITHIN, you GO WITHOUT. LACK is PURELY a MANIFESTATION of DEPENDENCE on EXTERNAL FACTORS as your SOURCE

#CupcakesForYourSoul

Which is your favourite?

#BW #Wisdom #Insight #Inspiration #Motivation #Learning

Okay, I’m lost in this thread! Someone find me :flushed:

You are found, baby. You are found. :wink::blush:

Some times I hear Death knocking on my front door.

I’m living every day like a hustle

Another day, another struggle

Another drug to juggle…

Yo I know it’s f***** up what a lack of cake will do.

A few people wanna move in and stay with you.

You try to help 'em all but your unable to.

Cos your rent is a lil late

and the cable is due.

You and your gf are beefing in a serious way

You used to be faithful but now your in the curious stage

You finally make up your mind on going separate ways

But you can’t, her period is late…

So much to do. So lil time.

Whatever is taken for granted would be taken away.

I look forward to having the love of a Proverbs 31 woman.

That pure, selfless love.

A woman who supports your work.

A woman who brings you peace.

I long for that day. I truly do.

Surely, these vibes are of the Friday night windy rain.

The cold not so gentle breeze is soothing to a man’s mood.

Sobriety beckons.

True.

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

I work at Burger King making flame-broiled whoppers I wear paper hats