Rants Thread

You won’t be single for long … It’s only a matter of time before some one who shares your value connects.

Lemme drop mine:
Money never grows with the cost of living in Nigeria… :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: In this country, our wants and needs are always above the what we earn…

Water???:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: I can’t!! I just can’t… :rofl:

Oh oh!!! :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Its more like you’re yet to find what you’re seeking for… right?

You should my dear, It’s a worthwhile experience.

Nah… I knew what i went through getting to Takwa Bay during the zegist hangout… :grin: My mind is not strong for a boat ride…

Make yemoja no con vex for u. Amen

Why do orange vendors cut the orange at the top and not the middle?

I think it says a lot about the average Nigerian’s mindset. That Master - Slave mentality. I always want my orange divided in to 2 equal parts; I’m egalitarian.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: You no get any wahala at all o…

Why the hell can my thoughts of food not bring me the food? I have heard countless times that what you think and meditate on is what comes to you daily… I have been thinking about food and instead of the food to come, all i am seeing are pictures of food on the internet.

I DON’T WANT PICTURES, I WANT THE FOOD!!

(Yes i am shouting… ) :rage:

Pele o. Hehehehehehehehe

cook dear, cook. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My dear, naso! God is on the throne

Thank you!!! It’s so annoying, Idk how they expect me to eat the orange. These days, I instruct them in pidgin, cut am into half!! Especially all those Ikoyi/Obalende orange sellers

So true :smile::smile: they go for the top on default.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I can’t bake banana coconut bread na like Cocodelight and that’s what i’m longing for…

YouTube is your friend.

I have checked o… I have but there’s no oven for it… Don’t reply with “get one” because if you do, i’m coming right away to collect the money…:joy:

According to Wikipedia
In biology and ecology, abiotic components or abiotic factors are non-living chemical and physical parts of the environment that affect living organisms and the functioning of ecosystems.

Today we had an important first meeting with a client looking to partner. Meeting scheduled for 10am and I and @afolabiabass left by 8:40 cos I thought oh last time we went to the Island we were kinda too early…

Mehn, traffic long from Masha Surulere to Stadium. I told him to turn right on top of the Masha bridge and we went back to the office to park the car.

We flew on separate bikes to Costain, then to CMS, then to Victoria Island and after a successful meeting Uber navigated thru 3rd Mainland, Oshodi, Mushin back to Masha. All my meeting excitement wanted to waste but Jesus took the wheel cos we got to the meeting by 9:30am.

Now I understand what they meant in Biology about Abiotic factors that can affect your functioning as an organism. Imagine if we got there late and have to apologise, the first impression I would have been sending is “ohh we don’t keep to time”.

Lol… Craze :joy::joy: