Reflections

If you had to go back in time to your teenage years, what would you do Differently to make your life better now?

(In you Career, Relationship and all…)

I definitely would have gone out more… i was always at home reading or writing…

I would have made more friends and read less books. The nerd life didn’t permit me to do much.

Lol…seriously… I did same… Now I don’t even know how to hang out… Lol

But eventually it’s paying off… Right???

Where’s @fola @Judy @ogeh47 @TeeAde ?let’s read your comments too…

Everybody biko comment o , so we can hook up o. lets know what we are dealing with. for me not that i dont know how to hang out, but i am not eager to go out most times.

Oh perfect description… Not eager toi hardly get to make friends… I have just 2 close friends here and sincerly we see almost everyday because we work at same place… Sometimes it gets boring… U know…

Oh well… I was stuck in between. I almost became a tomboy. I lived in my own world,engrossed my self in books et al (harry potter was the first longest book I ever read). I just wish I discovered myself earlier in life. Would have made a lot of difference

Hmmmm…emm, I would enjoy each and every moment and not wish to fast forward through each and every period thinking it would get better.

Worry less about so many things.

I also tried being a tomboy o… I loved it… :joy: but puberty won’t let me excel​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes true… I worried too much about irrelevant things also… …

Yea…really… I was so in a hurry to become an adult… Not knowing its a trap​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

riiiiiigghhhtt!!! you know what i mean

Yeap…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well… sorta

Very happy for your life

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: