I decided not to go anonymous because I need you to hear my story. Many people think I am innocent but they probably don’t know this about me. Before you judge me, I think you need to read all I have to type. I wish I had a choice but there was nothing I could do. I had to do this to save myself from a big mess. I know you don’t expect something like this from me but please understand me. I had no choice…
So the day I had to go naked was… wa… was this morning when I was having my bath in our bathroom and my audience was the wash hand basin, the WC, the mirror etc. I was the only human there unfortunately. You got busted!!! Yay… Please don’t stop reading…
I want to talk about pornography and its negative effects. I know this is not something many people are comfortable with but we need to face it once and for all because we have these struggles. I totally understand that a lot of people watch porn and I am not here to judge. I only feel there’s need to know the negative effects of this evil act and then find every way possible to stop it. The effects of pornography as proven by science are listed:
- it reduces your quality of life and causes depression: Usually porn addicts suffer from guilt, depression and lack of motivation for a successful life. It also makes addicts violent Psychologists have proven this
- it ruins your love and trust from family and loved one. You hurt your loved ones
- it causes reproductive problems which can lead to reduced libido
- it makes men disrespect women and not appreciate the value of a woman’s body
There are quite a lot of negative effects of porn which have been proven. You can read the rest in the article above but I am not here to tell you the effects. I want to tell you how you can be free and here are some of my suggestions:
- First, admit that it is wrong to engage in this act and get yourself to be unsatisfied with the life
- If you believe in God, tell him about it. Pray about it. If you don’t, tell a trusted friend who is not engaged in this act and can help you and hold you accountable. If you do not believe in God, this might just be the right time to do so. He loves you and is willing to help you. Come to him just as you are and He will accept you and transform you.
- Get rid of everything that tempts you to watch pornography. Delete it from your gadgets. Unfollow people and pages who post pornographic contents and start following sane people who post healthy and inspiring contents
- Keep yourself busy. Read the bible or a motivational book. Engage your thoughts in better ways.
The value and worth of your life will increase to a great extent if you can just get yourself to stop this. Your life is worth much more than this and you need to know it. As much as I can, I’ll be praying for you and I hope you find the courage to lead a fulfilled life that your children will be proud of. Don’t let the enemy win this battle. Fight for your life! Fight for your future! Fight for your success! Fight for the ones you love!!! Say no to pornography… Bless!