Should We Sin To Win Souls For Christ?

Hmmmmmm… Speak further on this…

That lady knows what she’s doing… Period

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

right?

i didn’t want to create a new topic on this but are these sins though? because I tire right now… To me it’s total BS

Total BS I tell u, They are part of the council of elders on God’s table. God has shown them styles that will take one to hell or heaven. Nonsense and buhari regime

Aunty Calm na :joy::joy::joy:

Mtchewwwwww…Biko… He should goan pack well…

Who told him that? God?

We are vessels, our will, a vessel, sex(which was created by God first as means of procreation, subsequently perhaps conversion) a vessel.

explain.

I was only trying to tell @Libbyorc that our God does whatever He wills. He changes his ways(using sex in this case), yet his plans(salvation or whatever it is) are unchanged; God created sex as a vessel to lead souls to him if it comes to that.

I don’t think I’ll agree with this…

From a Christian perspective, there is no justification for sexual immorality even if it yields a morally right outcome.

The Bible is clear and absolute on matters of fornication/Adultey that is why there is no ambiguity or condition attached 1st Corin 6:18 kjv, which tells us to “Flee fornication”.

Exo 20:14 God commands us saying “You shall not commit adultery”

If it were not so, I believe the Apostle Paul would have admonished to “ Flee Fornication except when you are winning a soul” … Or God would have commanded us saying “ You can only commit Adultery if only it will lead sinners to my Kingdom”