Should Women Contribute Equal Amount of Money in Housekeeping as Men?

Well, this is 2017 and we are fighting for equality. Shouldn’t it reach our pockets too?

2 Likes

No no no…

Except they want us to share the role of being “the head of the home” with their wives…

Men/husbands are meant to take care of their wives… Provide for her and the household in general…

Except his salary is not too much, hence wives can bring or contribute equally…

Biko… Let’s not go there sef…

3 Likes

@fola @techie @aje @NaijaLander @Udy_Inyang @odideoluwa @suzy @Aniekan @judy @atynukeh @ayoola @Yeye @ganoris @Mesmerizer @Duchessbee @Aje @NaijaLander @godmira @Milez @Kiitan @umoboho @Udy_Inyang @jerrad @walexblom @ebena107 @Ezinne_Joan @ericksen @ruthameh125 @Reine @Rachel @revolutionarypetunia @theunofficialomotayo @TosinAdekoya @taiwolusol @tomiabe @Yaduwo @yvonne @Yemmie @Yetunde @Ucheya @iamtosyne @Ifunanya_Nwamu @Iametefia @iamweird @iamodao @ifynkwo47 @Oboh @Oluwaseun1 @odehsamson @Orella @Olaoluwa_Eluwande @oluwhummie @Peter_Abu @peterillustrates @Patrickudo2004 @Pee4Preye @precious2 @abbieng @Adebayo_Adeola @akhibialfred @shonibarelawrence @sayo @spicy @psalmmiii @Darryice @Debbie @femzy @Funmzyadex @firstjohn @Grace_Olunloyo @Hybraih @Highbekay @Holarwales @joelamawhe @lexyhugo @lawrencejuliana37 @lauragift21 @Zeus @Zenoblaq @chinenye @codepoetpro @Coker_Oluwafemi @cassareknow @boremitipoto @BLIKSY @yvonne @Femi-Williamz @felicityogbonna @psalmmiii @yvonne @egbeyemiridwan @ericksen

I’m with you on this.

3 Likes

When it is money matter, now . U will be claiming that we are d head … But you will still say both gender are equal

3 Likes

But anyways … All things and condition been equal, stable and perfect … The man should donate more …

2 Likes

You are obviously not a feminist!!

In our own house where feminism doesn’t exist, it is the man’ responsibility to take care of them, even Bible talk say any man that can’t take care of his family is worse than an infidel!

3 Likes

Then we share the chores and cooking and taking care of kids equally yeah?

4 Likes

It is the duty of a man to take care of his family the woman can assist only if she’s a good wife

This one is normal na… Cooking and sharing chores helps team bonding with kids and spouse

3 Likes

Thank you Sir…
finally you agreed… :dancing_women:

Thank you my friend… :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome To Zegist My Friend

1 Like

Naaaah… I just try to do what is right…

1 Like

Abi o… Simple!

You people vex oh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Coughs… One this one, we don’t want “equality”. We are ready to stop fighting​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Equal amount of money is a no for me… But I can “voluntarily” contribute towards housekeeping… A man has to live up to his responsibilities since they are always quick to admit being head of the home…

2 Likes

“Only if she is a good wife”…:joy::joy::joy:. This got me laughing. Very true

1 Like

I mean equally.
When we wake up, I go prepare breakfast while you sweep.
Then you bath the kids, I do the dishes

Afternoon
Evening

Everyday. Not helping. It’s your duty

2 Likes