Singles Only! Write a letter to your future partner 😍😍😍

By single, I mean if you are not married.

@Patrickudo2004 @fola and every other married Zegister, you can sha help us and write a letter, let’s use your own as sample :wink:

Meanwhile, this looks like my own letter… Let me visit Rome to learn how to be more romantic :grinning::grinning:

Dearest Bestie, I know it’s not an easy journey, I have prayed, fasted and day dreamed. I know you are also trying your best to locate me, don’t give up on us honey, plenty love awaits you…

Your sweetness,
Mira. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts::kissing_heart:

Oya, let’s see yours!

Share your love story and win cash prize worth N10,000

Let me introduce you to my mentor @jesseosiobe :smiley::smiley: This is his area of specialty.

Hmmmmm… Your plan is to make me start feeling all moshy moshy today ehnn… :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Dear …,

With every dawn of a new day, i wake up thanking God over and over again for blessing me with your existence. Its a gift I find priceless.

I try to hide the tears of joy every time i stop to think of how much you’ve been a gift to me. The very little things you do make me smile and set me up for the day.

I love how you wake me up with kisses on my forehead. I love how you tickle me with kisses every morning so i wake up on time to go to work. I love how you make breakfast for us because you know how crazy it is every morning to wake up our two munchkins, bath them and get them set for school.

Even when you’re out on a trip, you still wake me up with a voice note of kisses and sweet words. I don’t know how you do it baby and never miss a day despite the fact that we are over 20years old in marriage.

I love how you allow us talk about everything and anything no matter how uncomfortable it might be. I love how you let me rest when i’m having my mood swings again and then wait for me to get better before asking how my day was.

I love you for allowing me be me every time. I love you for being the man who leads me up to prayer and fellowship with God every time, even during the days when I’m too weak to do anything.

You are not perfect but you are perfect enough for me.
You are not “extremely handsome” but you are too handsome for me.
Your fart smells like a “baby poo” all the time, but I wouldn’t have it any other way because i always pay back…
You are not 100% wealthy but you provide enough to keep the family going.
You are not 100% romantic all the time, but that’s why i’m here to complement you.

My king, My friend, My lover, Olowo orimi, My baby boo, My fried yam and egg, My boyfriend, My everything and more, thanks for asking me to be your wife the day you did, Thanks for asking me to be your babe, i never saw that coming when you did.

I promise to love you even in your dark and bright days. I promise to be there for you when you need an helper. I promise to always make you fat with my food. I promise to keep your fire burning with “hot sexy sex” which ever way we agree to do it. I promise to annoy you but brighten your world.

Baby, i’m committed to loving you till death so help me God.

Sincerely,
Your booboo baby…

Ps: Baby, sha bring me cold stone ice-cream with cashew toppings o… :rofl::rofl:

Gosh, how i wish i knew this man already… :disappointed_relieved:

:smiley::smiley::smiley: someone should fall in love already :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

No… Not at all… Anyone can but only [quote=“fola, post:4, topic:5172”]
:smiley::smiley::smiley: someone should fall in love already :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
[/quote]

Abi na…

Pls @pretyprexy,you wrote all this and you are still singular like me?:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. I am learning from profs like you. @Judy,@Aniekan come and write let me copy. @Drew you should come and write let me do a copy and paste. @fola,pls cram this for hubby, he is yours forever. Amen. Here for others comment since @Mira set is waiting on the queue for others to lead.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know i will refer to this post someday… So till then, enjoy guys!

@ruthameh125 what are you waiting for? Lets see your creative side jare…

Asin eh… My heart is now doing me somehow :wink::wink::heart_eyes:

Thank God I’m not mimirisky o :joy::joy::joy:

Oya o, mentor @jesseosiobe, come and answer your call

You can help us with lines too o… The ones you used on bae turned wife :wink:

Did I ever tell you that I am creative​:joy::joy::joy::joy:? I am not and that is why I am here to learn how to be. That post is beautiful. :clap::clap::clap::clap:. God will make make it happen for you my sister. You are ready.

As in ehn! first thing I did when I read this. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: This can make anyone fall in love

Dear Future Wife,

I apologize for taking so long to show up in your life, the truth is, I have found myself at a cross roads of destiny in recent years and I have only begun to fathom the magnitude of the tasks assigned to me by the Almighty.

Cute face (as I intend to call you), last year, I came to terms with being me. I now understand that I am me for reason and that perhaps no one else is better prepped for the challenge ahead than yours truly.

So why have I not showed up ? Well I have been deliberately stalling, I have never quite understood this life to be honest but now that have indeed come to terms with being me, the next goal is dealing with my personal afflictions.

It’s been hard dealing with them, I find myself completely helpless and sometimes hopeless but there is this deep satisfactory feeling I get knowing one day (perhaps soon), I’ll achieve unprecedented levels of self discipline.

Lover (I intend to call you that too), I broke heart last year, I did not mean to, I meant well but she just wasn’t you. I have apologized to her and I think she now understands it was for the best.

On the fidelity front, I understand fully well that I cannot eat my cake and have it (I could but I would not truly love you if I did), I think I have gain a certain level of self control on that part, the heart I broke last year never saw an inch on infidelity from me and that was deliberately to prove that I am indeed slowly evolving into the man GOD made for you.

I still have 2 afflictions to deal with, I will be dedicating 2018 to dealing with them. Pray for me Lover, pray that I have the strength to say no, pray that reach my full potential this year.

Pray for my success Lover, I shall pray for you too.

Love,
B.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Amin!

Awwwww… Who ever this dude is would make a good future man for his wife. Wish you the best.

(Grabs popcorn and chilled smoothie…wears his 3D goggles)

I’m here to learn…

:joy::joy::joy::joy: You better write…

Write what? Didn’t you read my comment above?

LOL! and my heart is doing me somehow… I think someone is cutting onions near me ehnnn Y’all are just too emotional for me… This is beautiful…I like!!

:rofl::rofl: So you’re here to chill… Okay!

Awwwwwwww… We’re already storing up love for the hubby…