Singles Only! Write a letter to your future partner 😍😍😍

:unamused: kmt
(Continues eating popcorns)

Awwwwww … I hope you settle all soon and find her… Nothing beats someone being complete enough to complete another. Goodluck!

This! Nothing beats someone being complete enough to complete another!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Give me popcorn na… You are wasting it…

Ndo,it’s still remaining. Come and take.

What’s going on here? Anyway I’m looking for my Motorola blade charger. Did anyone epp me to see it?
@theunofficialomotayo Romanus from Romania u know I’m really waiting to read yours. Finish that popcorn and write letter let some guys learn romance now.

My God!! This honesty and sincerity is topnotch and I really pray that you deal with everything you intend to deal with and perhaps you find her and you are sure then that is her even while still on the journey to becoming, pls do not hesitate to let her in. I am sure she will help you make the journey easier and better.

Ruth! Ruth! You see i’m shouting your name abi? Write yours…

Where’s @Judy? Don’t fall my hand o

My fren gan sidan! After you’ve exhausted all the words abi :smirk::confused: wetin I wan write again? @pretyprexy

My name is sweeten you that’s why. Kontinue​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This thread is everything!!!

Gosh!!!

I want to write ooo… Mine has a part of Butterflies and Sunsets… But I am not as romantic as I think in my head. Work has finished me :disappointed_relieved:

Biko write o, so that we can copy too :slight_smile::wink:

@pretyprexy and mr lover lover @865877bbdd1b16610940 has set standards…

Copy cat!

I will read theirs when I enter into a relationship biko… Just a glance and I’m already falling in love :cry::joy::joy:

That message is not for someone single like me,biko.

You that we know… If you set your mind to write this thing now, you will wipe all our own away…

King of Romance!
:smiley:

What to do o, my sister… It’s a learning process, at least I’m not doing copy and paste.

See chieftaincy title! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Rochas needs to learn from you Presh.

ehn ehn… better go and add to that your 3 lines letter… :rofl: