Snoogums, boogums, youโ€™re
The apple of my eye

And I love you so
And I want you to know
That Iโ€™m always be right here
And I want to sing
Sweet songs to you
Because you are so dearโ€ฆ

Very good. @Judy who did I previously pair you with for the foreseeable future Zegist wedding? Forget that person my dear. Come and follow @Segzee :joy: :joy: :joy:

Lolโ€ฆunku, now we know how you passed exams in school. @judy ya boo boo is looking for you o

How you wish you knew the man already? Oโ€™ girl, why are you wasting time like this? You already know the man! Which language you want make he speak again? Se you donโ€™t understand English ni? No problem. I can translate youruba for you. Abi @theunofficialomotayo can speak Spanish ni? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bros u no seriousโ€ฆwhat do u mean?

@Kiitan Warris all these nau. Deeโ€ฆDid I tell you I know how to speak spanish? No! Warris all these stylish tagging now ehn? I wonโ€™t say mush sha

@Segzee I didnโ€™t say anything o sir. I heard you use to organize boiz to catch people in one corner. Is it true?

:joy: :joy: Eh eh. Nawa o. I only asked you a question na. Can you speak Spanish? If yes, you might have to teach me na so that I can help the gentleman explain to @pretyprexy in another language since she doesnโ€™t understand all the other languages. Abi you you cannot help a sister ni? Wait first, what gangan is the problem sef?

Lolโ€ฆ I don repent. Na teeth I dey collect now. I think I will be okay with 6 of your teeth :fist_left::fist_left::fist_left: @theunofficialomotayo

I Dear future wife,

Your probably wondering when Iโ€™m gonna come round. Your overwhelmed with current events that happened in your life. Im sorry you went through it all alone, Iโ€™m here now
Everything is gonna be fine now. I gotcha you,
And I let me make this crystal clear Iโ€™m Never leaving. I wanna see you become Everything you wanna be. Even in your good and bad Time will love the hell out of you!! If you wanna be president of strongest nation in the world. Babe I gotcha you!! We gonna get house, have some pretty little kids they probably gonna drive us crazy, will show so much love and teach them to be discipline! And Iโ€™m gonna love you and this kids to infinity and beyond.

Yours sincerely
Dee.

What is not the problem? I donโ€™t speak Spanish, so that makes the two both of us looking for teacher. Hian! :unamused:

Uuunnhhhnn :thinking: Iโ€™m a little confused you know. Why exactly would you be looking for a teacher? At least I know the reason why I am looking for a Spanish teacher, so I can translate for @pretyprexy . Could it be possible that you are also looking for a Spanish teacher for the same reason? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bros, Iโ€™m just thinking :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oooooโ€ฆsomebody cannot be looking for spanish teacher in peace again?

Meanwhile, whatโ€™s your IG handle?

Oh, somebori can :sweat_smile: except that Spanish teachers are hard to come by in Nigeria. So, I was just hoping that if our Spanish needs align, we can both use this Spanish lessonsโ€ฆfor the same purpose and achieve the final GOAL! If only somebori can just accept that the Spanish needs align :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @theunofficialomotayo Abi they align ni? :thinking: :joy:

Somebori is not on Instagram

:unamused: donโ€™t let angels remove your two upper incisors o.

For the spanish needs, I need it because Iโ€™ll be going to Madrid later this year๐Ÿ˜

If theyโ€™d be removing any incisor, it would be yours! :hugs:
Not joking, Iโ€™m really not on Instagram.

Wowโ€ฆOK o. Itโ€™s hard to believe you arenโ€™t on IG sha (slayonce like you)

Awwwwwwโ€ฆ This is so cuteโ€ฆ

I always blush at this song abi rhymeโ€ฆ Its cuteโ€ฆ

Ki loโ€™n jebe? :sunglasses:
DPs with extra layers of makeup can be deceiving. Nothing to slay. But amma slay in the spirit :ok_hand:
I am truly, honestly, without any iota of untruthfulness not on Instagram.