Singles Only! Write a letter to your future partner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Lol @ the extra layers of makeup. Donโ€™t worry, we haf accept that you arent on IG

@Kiitan beht why would you deny Instagram the beauty you carry? Not fair oโ€ฆ

Meanwhile be stylishly looking for who to match makeโ€ฆ Lolโ€ฆ Iโ€™m still waiting for your letter oโ€ฆ You and @theunofficialomotayo @judy @Drew @oluwakemisola @evansakanno @ruthameh125 @W.O

Remove @W.O from the listโ€ฆheโ€™s shy and Iโ€™m his spokesperson :joy::joy::joy:
And me too, remove me cos it seems I just found a hubby, I will tell him everything in privateโ€ฆ Cc @Segzee abi uโ€™re epping somebori ni? This one u said on request. Let me know now oh
@Kiitan oya goan be preparing the aso ebi oh as โ€˜ore iyawoโ€™ that you are and matchmaker too :smirk:

Thank you! :smiley:

Lol Happy Waitingโ€ฆ

Donโ€™t be angry it is for his eyes and ears onlyโ€ฆ:joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Oya naโ€ฆ Show me privately or post anonymously naโ€ฆ

I consider myself a hopeless romantic. But Iโ€™ll see if I can write one, get my wife to approve it before i bring it here

Lookatew!! Sheybi @W.O has paid you? :smirk: I wee catch you pipuโ€ฆ :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: So @iamtosyne is what? Your EX?

Oshey! You could post it here and send her the link to see the sweet letter you wrote her publiclyโ€ฆ I bet that will make her blushโ€ฆ :hugs:

Helping somebori ke. Thought you requested for the song lyrics. Is directly from me to you

Oshey!! See suave moves. I watched the video and the lyrics were included, you shouldnโ€™t have bothered writing it again now! U want to finish our zegist ink? :smirk: it was @theunofficialomotayo I told to write his own letter.

Na wa oh! So itโ€™s bad to epp a friend again abi :woman_shrugging:t5:? @pretyprexy

@iamtosyne is my boo of laive now. But since heโ€™s not writing me any letter yet, I just say ashu just accept my fate and agree for anybody that is not ashamed to shoot his shot :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy: So its a case of shooting shots abi?

Lolโ€ฆ See how you just finished me.

tenor

There is God oooooooooโ€ฆ@Judy

chaiโ€ฆ I was once called Snookums ooโ€ฆ This life.

@Peacehoney 's letter is nothing short of amazingโ€ฆ Nice oneโ€ฆ Really nice. @iamtosyne errmmโ€ฆ how far?

Thank you very much :grin:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Sorry Bruv!

Dear @pretyprexy my letter is ready!! I wrote it sef and started wondering how I came up with such a letter. Very long something :roll_eyes:

Ndaa @Peacehoney this your letter wu dachii