Slay King & Queen Stuff

I think @ruthameh125 is a freak waiting to happen :grin: her husband will really enjoy her. No offense dear.

Yes! Freak in the making. Blessings on that person…

Blood and fresh have not reveal this to you dear​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Issokay?! @agbalumo answer so she will know if she should slide or sumersugar into thy life

Oshe dynamo

Tosin! Tosin! Tosin! Which one is sumesugar again? :joy::joy::joy:

Is the opposite of summersault

I swear, this one weak me. :joy::joy:

Slay queen walking braless while their nipples dem popping out , n call it latest trend. Or walk-in in those 14 inch heel and tripping off just to feel like they killed it.? At the end of the day, to them its an achievement.

@Udousen_Ukpeme this thread and @Zegist is not for bashing people without reasonable cause. May I also suggest that you stop making statements like this because it is degrading to women. I imagine you have a sister or female cousin and a mother, GOD rest her soul if she’s passed, how would you feel if someone told your sister “walking braless while their nipples dem popping out”, they would be offended. I don’t know any other way to say this but I would truly appreciate it if you apologized.

You speak like you know me.

But I hardly know you

So why did you have to write like you do? I don’t wear hijab, though I like it and if I can wrap it very well I will wear hijab.

@pretyprexy this is what you’re missing.

Sheila Ndinda’s hair. What do you think ? @fola

I love the blazer and trousers. Shirt’s not bad either.

All but the CK.