The 2019 General Election is just around the corner, caste your vote here!

Ahead of the 2019 general election, all Party primaries are to hold between 14th of April to 15th of May 2018.

Who would you vote for as president?

• Babatunde Fashola
    • Rochas Okorocha
    • Orji Uzor Kalu
    • Nasir El-Rufai
    • Yemi Osinbajo
    • Ibe Kachikwu
    • Atiku Abubakar
    • Gbenga Daniel
    • Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
    • Abba Kyari
    • Ayodele Fayose
    • Aminu Tambuwal
    • Bukola Saraki
    • Rabiu Kwankwaso

0 voters

Voted.

why Fashola if I may ask.

the man did not even give us light?

It’s not really his fault though…the Power Minister portfolio is useless now. PHCN has been privatized.

I Hear You…

It’s not his fault. The man had good agendas for Nigeria, but principalities and powers in high places won’t let him be.
Some cabals would run out of business if the electricity issue gets fixed,they want to keep running their businesses.

:joy::joy: so apt !

Yup like the generator importing cartels. Also some petrol stations enjoy more patronage from generator users, 24 hour electricity means a reduction in fuel stations.

If I could pick 2 people, I’d pick Osinbajo and Fashola

Was just kidding… In this poll of “blind people” he is the “one-eyed man”

U know right?

awww…that’s sweet. I think he’ll smile if he ever see this.

Yea…true, he and Osinbajo.
But there’s a saying in Yoruba which I am translating “if you’re the only rich man in a community of poor people, then you are not even rich at all”

In my opinion, his time as governor was more fruitful than his ministerial position.

LOL! yeah … I really can’t say anything about Osinbajo… The hyenas …cabals and all may have dimmed his works somehow…

He’s only been minister for 2 years.

I wasn’t around through out his tenure as governor. I grew up inner city, Lagos mainland, not much changed at local level so I don’t really see the change he supposedly brought to Lagos. For me, Lagos is the same old dirty, noisy and smelly city. Banana Island included.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: why so mean… I kinda felt him well as a governor even though there was a lot of Tinubu trumpet blowing going on underground…

yeah godfather tings. Still a great guy though.

I didnt vote Fashola

why is nobody voting for Atiku ?!