The baby is outside the gate (teaser)

Please help me, a colleague of mine asked this question I don’t know the answer .:joy::joy::joy:
As Google is my most treasured friend,the responses I read so far online has been hilarious …
Please help me rewrite this … Using the same words from the sentence.

@Judy @pretyprexy @fola @Kiitan @evansakanno @W.O @oluwakemisola @Kachie @Aniekan @oluwarufus @Udy_Inyang @NaijaLander @theunofficialomotayo @atynukeh @Mira @Tuhmehskeh @habeebsanni @Hazel

So i just read that it can’t be rewritten. English scholars should enlighten us biko :man_shrugging:

Where is @Aje? This is his area of specialty.

lol. The sentence cannot be rendered into passive voice. It does not have a transitive verb.
The baby is subject; is is a linking verb which states the position of the baby; outside the gate describes the place where the baby is positioned or the baby has gone. Except if it’s a response to a question where " the Gate" refers to a person… E.g The Aje. Only then can i say, The gate outside, is the baby!.. Lol. But this is still wrong shaa.

The gate is outside with the baby… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The gate is the location of the baby

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Oshey!! Scholar!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Scholar :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

The gate outside has a baby in front. :see_no_evil::joy:

Oshey see how he copied and pasted ‘in front’ there :joy::joy::joy::joy:

The gate! The baby is outside.

The gate,is the baby outside.
Are they correct? :see_no_evil:

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Bravo!!! :joy::joy::joy:

As in!!! Confidently :joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:You try… but I don’t know where you found your own words ooo…

Bravo as in I got the answer? :see_no_evil:

The gate outside, the baby is.

:joy::joy::joy:

It sounds funny, but it’s correct.

Or you can say, ‘The gate, the baby is outside!’

We were not asked to add the question mark, you could get a sentence like,

The gate, is the baby outside?’

Lol… English is tiring eh…

I wanted to ignore this topic as though I didn’t see it, but I was mentioned :joy::joy::joy:

The gate, the baby, together :joy::joy::joy::joy: