The highlight of my year!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Hi guys! So yesterday I met @W.O . I have always loved his cool headedness here. If i were to give an award to the most contributive yet cool person here, honestly iโ€™d give it to you. A guy of few words, shy too but I enjoyed tormenting him :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and Zegist has been the highlight of my year. I am grateful for each and everyone of you here. Iโ€™m not good with words like this, they fail me sometimes (you best believe that) but I would try to put them together.

12 Likes

@evansakanno thank you for zegist. May this beautiful seed you have planted grow to become a mighty tree. Many more wins and awards to come :pray::pray: How would I have met these amazing people here. I was scrolling through Facebook sometime last year and came across an interesting post and topic. I had a good laugh and I just forgot about it. Later on I saw another interesting post and voila! I logged in. Here I am, stuck cos it feels really homely here. Your big heart radiates in this community and I think this is what keeps bringing people of like minds here. Anyone that doesnโ€™t feel at home here doesnโ€™t belong here so you shouldnโ€™t have to force it.

@Oluwarufus hahaโ€ฆthe one and only pope turned lover boy :joy::joy: fake pope :wink: You canโ€™t bully me sha, you know Iโ€™m just as tall as you :blush:. What would this world be without friends and people like you in it? Iโ€™m aware you and @evansakanno started cregital and zegist together and itโ€™s thriving still. And your gospellyricsng.com website is really dope :raised_hands::ok_hand: Thank you for being a part of my year.

@Aje I always look out for your poems and write ups. Thanks for giving me pointers. Thanks for being such a nice personality. I always thought you were too churchy till we met at the hangoutโ€ฆin the water :joy::joy::wink: Please nobody should ask me anything oh.

@NaijaLander even though I have a lot of reservations about you, thank you! Yes yes! I know Iโ€™m stubborn and you had better get used to it. I actually think youโ€™re really generous and sweet but can be so annoying and pushy. But itโ€™s Ok. We canโ€™t always have it all. Just donโ€™t knock heads with me cos I donโ€™t get intimidated, of course you already know that by now. Thanks for making me learn some history and politics and for being a part of my year.

@abnetz youโ€™re the second cool guy I know here. Thanks for your contributions and for being a part of this community and a part of my year.

@Habeebsanni my zegist boo, the man with beautiful designs and a contagious smile. Even though uโ€™re hardly here, Iโ€™m glad to have met you.

@iamtosyne oshey!! Froshest! Fake boo though :smirk::smirk: oliver twist. Thanks for all your contributions and all those Gospel songs that u used to post. Why did u stop? Thatโ€™s where I got that Tim Godfreyโ€™s song So good which is one of my favorite songs this year. Thank God for Jesus in your life though, if not you would have caused a lot of trouble with the ladies :joy::joy:

@Valkyr . Weirdo! I honestly never thought u and I would be friends outside of Zegist. Our one and only philosopher. Thank you for being so supportive to me and my friend even from a thousand miles away. Yโ€™all remember the other day I needed recommendations for forestry and seedlings? Mike went out of his way to get us lots of information. My friend told me โ€œJudith I have never seen any one as volunteering and supportive as your friend in all my times in Nigeriaโ€. He even went to the village market to get us African bees and samples of Pure honey without asking for anything in return. I was blown away honestly. I pray that God surprises you in the new year and that he exceeds all of your expectations in Jesus name. Thank you for being such a wonderful person.

@AdebsAlert @Nonso_Azike @theunofficialomotayo @Techie @TundeMason @maikel_Coker @Tuhmehskeh @boluakindele @Onaopemipo
@Nire @nifex007 (@Darryice where are you?!!? )
Thanks guys for spreading your personality and your good vibes here like a confetti.
Iโ€™m sorry if I didnโ€™t mention everyone here. This is just an appreciation to everyone in this community. :blush::blush::blush:

17 Likes

Judith dear, thank you for your constant contribution on here, your awesome personality is contagious. Thank you for the love and care at all times. You all have made zegist a home. May 2018 yield mightyly for us all. Itโ€™s gonna be 2018 in few hours :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:Iโ€™m so glad we made it. See you on the greener side.

7 Likes

And to my beautiful ladies here.

@Fola our newest iyawo. May God bless your home with all the beautiful things you need to sustain your marriage. Youโ€™re so sweet I still canโ€™t believe youโ€™re shy. Thank you for putting smiles on my face.

@pretyprexy thanks dear for everything. I donโ€™t know how you get the strength to keep up as our social prefect here and a trouble maker Thank you so much for being a wonderful human.

@Aniekan my darling. We bonded so well during the hangout. Thanks for keeping me company and for being such a sweet girl. You know I got nothing but love for you.

@Mopelola_Ariyo Words have failed me and I donโ€™t want to sound too extra. Thank you for being so sweet :heart::heart::kissing_heart:

@kachie Dopest designer!! Well done girl and thank you for being here and a part of my year.

@ruthameh125 our mummy in the Lord. Wehdon ma! More grease to your elbows. Thanks for all your contributions and for being a part of my beautiful year.

@Drew!! I always look forward to reading your posts. Youโ€™re awesome :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Thank you!

@Kiitan we donโ€™t need another life to be friends. Zegist has brought us together and I know that medical school is so hectic and Iโ€™ve never done this before. Just be my friend already in this life that I am in. I feel like Iโ€™m asking you out but donโ€™t worry I promise not to break up with you or break your heart :blush::blush: cross my heart.

@Yeye. Youโ€™re one strong woman and your testimony humbles me. Thank you for being so kind and warm. Iโ€™m sure I would have left zegist a long time ago if not for you :heart::heart:

@Miraโ€ฆ The last addition to our zegist family for the year. Thank you for sprinkling your kindness around.

@Youralibi1 @ChiQaH mama!!!:raised_hands::raised_hands: @Otseluv @oluwakemisola when are you getting married to @Teeade? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @Otumininu @amakaanne @ogeh47 @Ms_aijohi. Where is @Opetunde?? I miss you!!

Sorry if I didnโ€™t mention you all. But thank you for being a part of my year. Letโ€™s do this again next year
May the new year be a year of growth and purpose for everyone of us. We shall know no loss. Happy new year 2018 cos I know Iโ€™m seeing yโ€™all in it. God bless us all :pray::pray::pray:

14 Likes

Awwwwnnn. :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: if you ask me out baby Iโ€™d say YES!!! :rofl: :joy: :hugs:
Thank you for this

4 Likes

Youโ€™re just too lit @judy Thank you so much for your love and support. Tons of love from here!

1 Like

Oh @judy thank you for the kind words and yesterday as well. Blessings all around in the coming year.

1 Like

@Judy thank you for the kind words and Happy New Year!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the sweet words. Youโ€™re amazing. :slight_smile:
Wishing you a fantastic New Year

2 Likes

Thanks baeโ€ฆ

1 Like

Cheers to more exploits and adventure. Much love from this side of the world.

2 Likes

Thank you @judy. Happy new year. Hope to see you this year too.

2 Likes

Thank you girlll.
I love you

3 Likes

Thank you too. Happy New Year :raised_hands::blush:

2 Likes

Wellโ€ฆ Maybe I just asked you out :joy::joy: @Kiitan

1 Like

Weirdo and wonderful? Issokayโ€ฆ

Pls I am not the only philosopher hereon, all of us who employ our intellect and exercise it are. I am not even a philosopherโ€ฆ

Even though the realities of life and of living seems harsher in our time, there are still many humans who have goodwill intact on their breastโ€ฆ

And you neednโ€™t say all those things. God will surprise me this new year, and you and every Zegister. Especially for you, He will make the waters flood the land if you get what I meanโ€ฆ

8 Likes

bae of laive @Judy love you musssh. Donโ€™t worry the devotions will continue this year.

4 Likes

Just negodu!!! :joy::joy::joy: I had to say that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:hugs::hugs: luh you mussher :joy:

1 Like

I donโ€™t so think so

1 Like