"They Use To Call Me and My Sister Ice-Cream Girls"- Wofai Fada

The popular TV presenter. actress and Comedienne Wofai Ewa, popularly known as Wofai Fada is well known for her funny skits on Instagram. Yesterday she took us back memory lane as she shared her grass to grace story on Instagram.

In her words:
I don’t look like what I’ve been through …just went through some of my old Facebook photos, the struggle got me all emotional :weary:Can’t believe it. I’m now a testimony.
Most of you ,that knew me in community secondary school ,UGEP must have bought my ice cream before :grinning:
They used to call I,and my sis @mimzewa “ice cream girls”:rofl: she couldn’t take it. She ran to America :sweat_smile:I never really concentrated in class , cos I always want to rush to the park with my cooler of ice cream and pure water for passengers coming back from Enugu to the park :slightly_smiling_face:

From selling of buns, hawking of mango, water leaves, oranges To buying and selling of Okrika from Balogun market, to selling of drinks in different clubs, cat-walking for various designers without pay, hosting weddings and all events, ushering people in and out different occasions,running away from home to Lagos , becoming who i am today is a miracle.

Thanks to @Obazi_kubor for letting me squat with you, when I first came . I won’t lie. Lagos has been good to me :grin: God promised to take care of me,and he hasn’t failed me ! He hasn’t even started … He did the final gbosa! For me recently. I can’t say it yet. Cos it still looks like a dream to me :disappointed_relieved:

I’ve never typed a message this long before, but something told me to do this today.
Cos it might inspire someone.
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS !! God is seeing all your struggle .
Source: Wofaifada

Everyone truly has a story to tell…

This is inspirational.

Menh! Everyone has a story to tell o, BT it’s interesting when you’ve become a success, well, she’s not where she wants to be but she’s come a long way.

Yeah right? I think if we wait till we are at the peak before sharing our stories, we deprive people of what they are suppose to learn from us… She might not have touched the peak of her dreams but she is on her way.

Yeah she is. But imagine she was sharing this when she was still hustling and selling her pure water. She sha has small success story sha

Abi o… That’s it. In everything we bless God