#ThisIsNigeria: A man at 16. Young, not Dumb, definitely Broke

Wow… God is intentional about making amazing stories from our life if only we are ready to play our part. Thank you for sharing @Popo

I’m glad I met you bro, the sky is your stepping stone

This is inspiring… Thunbs up

This is a touching story of resilience!!!

:raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: @Popo

I love this

This is an amazing story

This here is an awesome and inspiring piece!! Can he please win already?! Jeez, bruh you are strong

Wow!

Your life is an expression of grace! God is trying to increase your glory by giving you a story! God’s got you man @Popo… Much Love. The world must hear of you

Wow…I’m in tears bro…you’re destined for great things I’m sure, we meet at the top

I am definitely motivated by your life. Thanks so much oooo…will share definitely.

Dayo! Wow! I don’t have words but you’ve come a long way. I should say congrats or maybe well done… Either ways, you’re just getting started👍

Amazing…!

This legit touched me, my man. We’re going places bro. The world ain’t even ready yet.

Wowwww… Keep going bro… The Sky is just your starting point. Your story is an inspiration to all

This got to me real good… thanks for sharing this brother.

Keep soaring.

Hmmm… So touching

Deep sigh. May God always be with you,Dee.

Well, guys, it’s so sad. That’s why I wanted my little brother to get a good education and be successful! Every mom or pap wants their children to get high marks and pass exams. We found a good tutor on https://upskillstutor.com.ng/tutors/english/, I think it’ll be useful for everyone too. Take care, please.