#ThisIsNigeria: Life with a Yoruba Demon

In a community fiilled with all these Yoruba demons, it is almost impossible not to be in a relatonship with one.
I met this tall handsome guy named Dapo. Unknown to me, he was a Yoruba demon. In all my former relationships, I had always ended up dating guys with totally different characters as me. So this time around, I tried to make sure I was not making the same mistakes as before.
While I was thinking, this guy approached me and we started talking. I found out that we had so many things in common. We exchanged numbers and saw each other almost everyday. Soon, we started kissing and playing around with each other.
As a child from a christian home I knew this was wrong but I wanted to belong.
One night I was with Dapo as usual and then he started touching and kissing me. We ended up in his car and did the unthinkable. I was so scared afterwards and thought he would leave me but he promised not to. After sleepng with me three times, I saw a video online of me and him. it was so scared i called him but his number was nit going through. I called his friends and to my horror, they told me that I fell into the hands of one of the biggest yoruba demons in Lagos.
I became a laughing stock were disappointed in me I was downcast. I made up my mind to move on with life. Six years down the lane i am a proud mother of two with a prayerful and loving husband.

105 Likes

Nice story😘

2 Likes

Lovely story …Real and engaging!

1 Like

Lovely story

1 Like

Lovely story sis

1 Like

lovely story

1 Like

Nice story sis