#ThisIsNigeria: More Talk, Less Action

The conditioning of the vast variety of Nigerians is to be suffer-heads, too many of us are way too used to suffering that it has becoming something of an acceptable standard. 2015 was the first time I voted, then I just turned 18 and was hyped to fulfill my patriotic duties by electing a worthy leader, but I was caught at a crossroad between choosing one in the devil and the deep blue sea. This time around, I’m not even bothering myself about the elections cause, i mean it’s just the same darn routine; An animal in human skin taking power. Mediocrity looms at large in our endowed nation, but in my opinion our biggest problem which I feel is the root to all others has and always will be illiteracy. Not just going to school getting a degree and saying I’m educated, illiteracy also extends to our socio-economics, prejudice towards diversities, and then you also consider that in the country, it’s the rich vs the poor (Middle-Class and lower in our case). So as to why people only talk but exhibit no action, I hope you can find one or two reasons from what I said above. #ThisIsNigeria where over 90% of the population can’t afford the National Football team kit.

This is nice . Well done :clap:t4::clap:t4:

Apt:ok_hand: but this table u are shaking am on it all

This is a beautiful piece, keep it up girlll💕

This is beautifully written, wow!

@Derek_Sylvans Wonderful!! This does justice to my article. I’m 18 and I feel the exact same way. It’s an initial hype that fades as time goes on. Thank you for taking out time to share your opinion. :pray:t5::heart:

@Kachie This table deserves some accolade. :joy: Thank you very much dear.

@Habeeb_Ileyemi Gracias! :pray:t5:

@Baltop Hahaaa this infamous table. Thanks for reading.

@kome.x :dancer:t5::dancer:t5:Thank you darling.

@Toluwanimi_Alebiosu Thank God! :pray:t5::heart::heart:

Last Last we go dey alright :fire::muscle:. Love it :heart:

Amazing write up✨

Hit the nail right on head! Well done! :clap::clap:

This is solid, I feel you.

Glad I could be of help, I hope you never lose your zeal to fight for what is right in our blessed but suppressed country.

Typical Mabo Duke. Delivery flawless. Wonderful piece. Keep it up.

@Kaylu_Music Yes o. Thanks Kaylu Music all the way.

@IsolaFaidat Thank God! :two_hearts:

@jemima Thank you so much Jem! :wink::two_hearts: